UnevenEdge

Accidentally brought a knife thru TSA

Poof

And they find it.

I was like oh shit sorry throw that away 

then they let me go haha

and I keep seeing republican politicians everywhere but it’s probably not them. I just saw Ted Cruz and I was alone in an elevator with Mitch McConnell 

Edited by Poof
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mix said:

Most people get rid of the murder weapon before making a break for the airport.

Cmon! I was convinced I was alone in an elevator w/Mitch McTurtleClub and armed with said knife and left without murdering him. If that’s not proof I’m not a killer idk what is.

• Like 1

Back in 2013 I worked with this one black guy that was a few years older than me, he told me a story about how he was trying to fly somewhere (don't remember where) and he had a pair of nunchuks in his carry on bag, them having an iron chain, and how they detained him over it, accusing him of planning on using them to hijack the plane. He got out of that and didn't go to jail over it I don't think, but was pretty amusing story.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBAss said:

Back in 2013 I worked with this one black guy that was a few years older than me, he told me a story about how he was trying to fly somewhere (don't remember where) and he had a pair of nunchuks in his carry on bag, them having an iron chain, and how they detained him over it, accusing him of planning on using them to hijack the plane. He got out of that and didn't go to jail over it I don't think, but was pretty amusing story.

Why would that be amusing?

30 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Why would that be amusing?

Because that's the way he told the story. It was one of those things where it sucked in the moment, but he found it funny to talk about later on.

I swear some folks here need to relax.

9 hours ago, DBAss said:

This is amusing bc it’s nunchucks

if you can take the plane w/nunchucks then you are very good at martial arts and you deserve the plane 

2 hours ago, Poof said:

This is amusing bc it’s nunchucks

if you can take the plane w/nunchucks then you are very good at martial arts and you deserve the plane 

to be fair, this guy of mine either went through training to join the military, or wanted to. Not sure which, it being like 7 or 8 years since I last saw him. I know he did talk about wanting to go to a police academy and become a cop.