UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1 The End Begins Re-Run Discussion!

8 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I think Reiner's transformation ended up like that because he wasn't particularly motivated.

Like how Eren had a couple of screwed up transformations or that really messed up one in the well when we he was overly tired.

Oh ok.  Maybe that was why.  He was taken down with one punch too.

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah not sure. Either he's feeling sorry for him since he said they were the same or he feels like he needs him later?

I don't see why Eren would feel sorry for him or have a need for him later.  The camera made a point to show that Reiner had grabbed Galiard, so not sure if that had anything to do with it.  Eren was out of energy I guess?

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  Maybe that was why.  He was taken down with one punch too.

I don't see why Eren would feel sorry for him or have a need for him later.  The camera made a point to show that Reiner had grabbed Galiard, so not sure if that had anything to do with it.  Eren was out of energy I guess?

I think he was after what was it at least 3 transformations?

Hmmm. Maybe something else we don't know yet but well, if he's low on energy then there's also if he just kills him and doesn't get the chance to eat him then he doesn't know where the Armored will end up and maybe he ultimately is after all 9.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

"You might have killed Zeke, but not his spirit!"

Oh you poor summer child.

Not only are you about to learn Zeke ain't dead, but he's been in on it (plus he's also an absolute bastard).

Zeke is a double traitor. x_x

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I think he was after what was it at least 3 transformations?

Hmmm. Maybe something else we don't know yet but well, if he's low on energy then there's also if he just kills him and doesn't get the chance to eat him then he doesn't know where the Armored will end up and maybe he ultimately is after all 9.

Oh.  I have no idea.  But it seemed like the Jaw Titan was out of Eren's grasp.  But at the same time it seemed like Reiner was out of commission.  So I don't know why Eren retreated at that point.  He must have really been out of energy.

I don't know about that.  Eren would have to eat his best friend to get the Colossal haha.

• Like 1

Didn't think that was a laugh until they confirmed it later.

But I could see possibly not being able to hold back a laugh if she really said meat as her final words lol.

Holy Shit...haha

If they had him really laughing at what she said thatd be funny

Edited by saito34
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I don't think it was meant to be laughing.

Same.

And it's just Connie who says it since no one's really there to contradict him later since when he brings it up it's just Mikasa, Armin, and Jean in the room, and none of those three were there just now to see his actual reaction. So it's really just him "confirming" it, so who knows.

It seems like people on forums have at least linked maybe that's what they seemingly went with due how he was similarly unable to hold back clearly frustrated "I can't believe this cruel shit and I was still too helpless and weak to do anything" coping laughter when Hannes died.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Not sure lol

It took a ton of reverse image searching.  And Google found a few other copies but still didn't tell me shit about the image.  I had to use Tineye (great service by the way.)  Supposedly this happened in episode 23 of the first season of Food Wars?  I don't remember this part at all haha.

Edited by ben0119
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, Sasha is really the only character that has died so far that we gave a shit about besides Erwen.  Which just goes to show that whole thing fans said about the show that ANYONE CAN DIE is BS when there is a pretty obvious group of characters that aren't going to die, and others you can tell were specifically introduced to die haha.  But this one was a definite surprise and an effective death.  Even if I wasn't as crazy about Sasha as some others.

Just now, ben0119 said:

I took a ton of reverse image searching.  And Google didn't found other copies but still didn't tell me shit about the image.  I had to use Tineye (great service by the way.)  Supposedly this happened in episode 23 of the first season of Food Wars?  I don't remember this part at all haha.

Yeah, I remembered that image in one of the eps since they referred to her as the meat general before so I went to look for it for that post.

I just don't remember who the other subordinates in there are, if they're anybody.

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I remembered that image in one of the eps since they referred to her as the meat general before so I went to look for it for that post.

I just don't remember who the other subordinates in there are, if they're anybody.

Oh! I guess it's supposed to the two judges back then that I totally forgot about lol

53482.jpg

54if00p93wc31.png

Oh ok.  Yeah a lot of things in that show aren't very memorable haha.  And it has been a while since we saw that ep!  But I totally thought it was from a future ep lmao.

13 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  Yeah a lot of things in that show aren't very memorable haha.  And it has been a while since we saw that ep!  But I totally thought it was from a future ep lmao.

Yeah I did't remember these two at all haha

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, meanwhile I was just confused because what he did there didn't look like a laugh heh.

Got ya.

I didnt go back and look myself just thought it would have been kind of hilarious if they went with a laugh right there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, meanwhile I was just confused because what he did there didn't look like a laugh heh.

Some people can react differently to grief and express grief differently, especially when under not the best mental circumstances. Erin’s eyes did widen a little before his laugh thing. Even if he laughed it didn’t mean he wasn’t sorry for Sasha’s death, but simply he reacted in a awkward positive manner to the Sasha he always knew and loved. Plus Erin isn’t exactly in the right frame of mind here at all, so this wasn’t a good time to test how he cared for a lost close friend. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Some people can react differently to grief and express grief differently, especially when under not the best mental circumstances. Erin’s eyes did widen a little before his laugh thing. Even if he laughed it didn’t mean he wasn’t sorry for Sasha’s death, but simply he reacted in a awkward positive manner to the Sasha he always knew and loved. Plus Erin isn’t exactly in the right frame of mind here at all, so this wasn’t a good time to test how he cared for a lost close friend. 

Yep

• Like 1