UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1 The End Begins Re-Run Discussion!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Ah so Eren did eat the Warhammer.  I was confused by that scene.

Yup, all the blood which presumably would have included the spinal fluid fell down to him and he was drinking it.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Yup, all the blood which would have included the spinal fluid fell down to him and he was drinking it.

Gross. x_x

We saw something change with his eyes too.  I guess that was him getting the memories.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Gross. x_x

We saw something change with his eyes too.  I guess that was him getting the memories.

Yeah lol

Yeah, that'd be my guess too. That they showed that happening with eyes to show us that he succeeded.

Edited by DangerMouse

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I don't get why they'd agree not to advertise the version that actually has a chance of selling decently, even for a short-sighted payoff.

I wasn't sure what the deal was.  This is the first I've heard of this game was these ads during Toonami.  And sounds like they are using Toonami regulars for the voice talent haha.  Although the ad is very much a tease and doesn't tell you much.  I'll have to look more into it later.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah lol

Yeah, that'd be my guess too. That they showed that happening with eyes to show us that he succeeded.

I bet we will probably see a flashback of the Warhammer's history at some point, since we didn't see much of this character before she died.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I wasn't sure what the deal was.  This is the first I've heard of this game was these ads during Toonami.  And sounds like they are using Toonami regulars for the voice talent haha.  Although the ad is very much a tease and doesn't tell you much.  I'll have to look more into it later.

Yeah, a lot of recognizable voices in the trailers and demo.

If you've got either system you can also try the demo after you check out the trailers.

Edited by DangerMouse

11 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

It's a pretty effective teaser since I'm beyond intrigued now for what the actual story is. I too have not heard of this game before the ads started playing tonight during Toonami. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, a lot of recognizable voices in the trailers and demo.

If you've got either system you can also try the demo after you check out the trailers.

Oh ok.  Didn't realize that.  Thanks!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  Didn't realize that.  Thanks!

Yeah, I tried the actual PS5 version of the demo but I saw one for PS4 that I could have downloaded too if you don't have one yet.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So Eren ran out of energy?  And why wasn't Reiner's armor fully formed?  Then says he can't kill Reiner at this point?

I think Reiner's transformation ended up like that because he wasn't particularly motivated.

Like how Eren had a couple of screwed up transformations or that really messed up one in the well when we he was overly tired.

3 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Does Gabbi have any redeeming qualities at this point

Loves some of the people there and wants to find out why they had to die I guess. And most of it is brainwashing.

But yeah, not many until a good number of eps from now and that's only if she manages to keep waking up from this crap like she slowly seemed to be doing a bit of.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Loves some of the people there. And most of it is brainwashing.

But yeah, not many until a good number of eps from now.

Yup and if they were trying to drum up hatred for her character they succeeded

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1