UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1 The End Begins Re-Run Discussion!

On 7/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, 3ngag3 said:

Attack on Titan and Dragonball Super are being pushed back 15 minutes tomorrow night so DeMarco can air some kind of special program. Wonder what it is.

That thing was more like 7 minutes but got a 15 minute timeslot?

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Is this really that girl from back then?  Now she's blonde lol.

Euy1BFlVcAEI-zD.jpg

It's a darker shade back then in the old art style but I think she was still mostly blonde (or at least dirty blonde) rather than brown hair looking at the top left.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Well Falco has had the same upbringing and seems to realize it's bullshit.

Yup, though he had the benefit of hearing and seeing Reiner's full breakdown in front Eren, where Reiner admitted to everything and even wanted Eren to kill him to atone.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Euy1BFlVcAEI-zD.jpg

It's a darker shade back then in the old art style but I think she was still mostly blonde (or at least dirty blonde) rather than brown hair looking at the top left.

Looks brown to me in that picture.  And definitely was brown in the flashback we saw in this episode, in that brightly lit shot.

I'm kind of surprised a sequence from the old anime was used and not reanimated.

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Looks brown to me in that picture.  And definitely was brown in the flashback we saw in this episode, in that brightly lit shot.

I'm kind of surprised a sequence from the old anime was used and not reanimated.

Yeah it's brownish, but the highlights in such an overcast looking day make it look like it could at least pass for being kind of dirty blonde in intention compared to some of the other brown haired characters like Sasha. But yeah not blonde like Annie, Hannes, or Erwin.

The new artists definitely made it more blonde.

Yeah I think they've redone a few (like the Marcel getting eaten by Titan Ymir scene) but yeah it's pretty cool we've still gotten a few shots from the old seasons even with the change in studio.

I wonder if we'll see her again.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, like Falco, we learned Annie also realized that all this brainwashing and talk of anything noble about their mission was all just bullshit from the Marley adults whom she's recognized just see them as weapons in the flashback when she was beating on Reiner for pushing to continue the mission even after Marcel got eaten.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1