UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1 The End Begins Re-Run Discussion!

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So let me get this straight, Marley allowed that letter to be sent to Paradis?

No, they're already here to get the letter, we saw Jean in the city buying a newspaper at the end of the first episode of the season.

The way Magath described it, they just figured that Willy's announcement of the declaration of war was the most likely place for an attack if one were to come as they suspected (since he and Willy both suspect spies and infiltrators have gotten into their ranks), so they held it in the Eldian zone to further convince the other nations to join if they did attack.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

No, they're already here to get the letter, we saw Jean in the city getting a newspaper at the end of the first episode of the season.

The way Magath described it, they just figured that Willy's announcement of the declaration of war was the most likely place for an attack if one were to come as they suspected, so they held it in the Eldian zone to further convince the other nations to join if they did attack.

Oh ok.  So where did the letter get sent to?

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  So where did the letter get sent to?

Not sure either, maybe it'll get mention in the second half of the season if there's more to Eren and Zeke's initial meeting, but it seems they infiltrated for a while so I assume they must have had a place. Maybe a sympathizer's residence?

Edited by DangerMouse

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Not sure either, maybe it'll get mention in the second half of the season if there's more to Eren and Zeke's initial meeting, but it seems they infiltrated for a while so I assume they must have had a place. Maybe a sympathizer's residence?

Oh ok.  Man there is so much going on in this show it's hard to keep up sometimes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

"You have any regrets?"

And Eren knows exactly who he is from Grisha's memories we saw last season.

Eren doesn't even hint to him that he's actually his grandson.

Yeah, and I hope Eren was listening to what he said about not taking people for granted.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Creepy Pieck crawling on the floor.

Betcha she likes it doggystyle; it's the position she'd be most used to being in in her Titan form, after all!

This was a very talky episode of Attack on Titan, but it's also a joy to see the beautiful scenery.

And of course the confrontation at the end is just thick with tension!

On 5/30/2021 at 9:07 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

Betcha she likes it doggystyle; it's the position she'd be most used to being in in her Titan form, after all!

I thought of making that joke a few times, but the way she crawls around is so creepy and not appealing at all lol.

• Haha 1