Mix

Jerk preference  

7 members have voted

1. 1. jerk preference

• Dry
    • Lubed
    • Both

5 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Dry- I don't have time to wash lube off my hand.

wait, that's the reason why....

Lets say you had all the time in the world, what then?

5 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Listen I'm not washing my hand either way, OK?

lmao, ok

Are you generally against washing your hands or is this specifically a post jerk off policy? 

Like is it part of what gets you off? Walking around afterward with dickhands?

3 hours ago, Mix said:

I had a funny conversation recently. I need more data. 

Which one is it guys? Do you prefer to jerk off/receive a hand job dry or lubed? 

Dude!

pumpkin spice flavored lube, get out development team working on it

4 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Sometimes I wonder if I've seen weirder shit than any people think possible. But then you hear people talk about vegas and acid and I just create a localized weirdness.

Dude, you're not weird or some oddity I'm unfamiliar with....What you're doing is kinda common.....and hilarious

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Dude, you're not weird or some oddity I'm unfamiliar with....What you're doing is kinda common.....and hilarious

You think so, but you think in your own manner. A funny discussion happened about the timing I was removed from school, this girl may have been the only person in my life that was never intimidated by my intelligence. She probably thought I was a guy that could solve any problem. And I am that guy.

Should I tell you how that relationship ended with her bringing me over when a friend of a friend was crashing at her place and she wanted me there to feel safe or is this enough elaboration about who I am right now?

1 minute ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

You think so, but you think in your own manner. A funny discussion happened about the timing I was removed from school, this girl may have been the only person in my life that was never intimidated by my intelligence. She probably thought I was a guy that could solve any problem. And I am that guy.

Should I tell you how that relationship ended with her bringing me over when a friend of a friend was crashing at her place and she wanted me there to feel safe or is this enough elaboration about who I am right now?

I didn't ask for any of this and I fail to see it's relevance....

I'll be honest, I'm gonna walk away from this because I honestly don't have beef with you and your escapades are a little more sad than entertaining to me...

I have no control over my snark

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

I didn't ask for any of this and I fail to see it's relevance....

I'll be honest, I'm gonna walk away from this because I honestly don't have beef with you and your escapades are a little more sad than entertaining to me...

I have no control over my snark

Having fun myself. And I just made the self-proclaimed king bow.

But kings were always born. I actually came back to clarify an obscurity in my previous post, the high school girl I never dated, i was just figuring out girls then. The hooker was the one that brought me over for safety. You can't know another man until you shit all over his face.