UnevenEdge

paul walker is in tammy and the t rex

Poof

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I feel like every time this dude is brought up, the only thing worth mentioning is the fact that he's dead and how he died. 

I mean, I share your surprise that he's in this movie....was he in anything else ever other than faf

same for heath ledger tho

• Like 1

I feel like every time this dude is brought up, the only thing worth mentioning is the fact that he's dead and how he died. 

I mean, I share your surprise that he's in this movie....was he in anything else ever other than faf

Running Scared is a good movie

He was in Takers. The greatest movie I ever saw on a Tuesday the night before an exam I was cramming for at the time, but was also high. 

He was in the movie Timeline.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

He was also in one of the finer films M. Night Shyamalan has written, She’s All That.

...I'm about to tell on myself again, but 18-year-old me remembers that movie...fondly >__>

*mice from Babe voices* THE NEXT DAY

"Hey @Seight did you confuse She's All That with She's The Man?"

*googles* "...yes." :| 

Edited by Seight