UnevenEdge

Stop simping

That_One_Guy

2 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I hope people are telling them lifting weights doesn't fix their personality. If not tell every normal person there to do that.

It's mostly people giving life and romantic "advice" based around "slamming whores" and "getting a sick chest pump". They are also incredibly homophobic despite the fact they regularly take pictures of themselves flexing in underwear and ask other men what they think about it

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

It's mostly people giving life and romantic "advice" based around "slamming whores" and "getting a sick chest pump". They are also incredibly homophobic despite the fact they regularly take pictures of themselves flexing in underwear and ask other men what they think about it

So I don't interact with many people and this decision feels better all the time. My 20's were fun enough. Now I'm just sleepy.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

The internet has made a lot of very awful things easier and simping is one of them...Too many dudes with no barometer of monetary value making these thots rich.  Ho'ing through cashapp and never having to meet the dude must be nice.

hoing thru cashapp and never having to meet the dude is nice yes

7 minutes ago, Poof said:

hoing thru cashapp and never having to meet the dude is nice yes

Before I say this, I want it to be known that I support ho's and don't give a shit about anyone that pays for sex, but they are really not getting their money's worth imo.

But, with that said

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Before I say this, I want it to be known that I support ho's and don't give a shit about anyone that pays for sex, but they are really not getting their money's worth imo.

But, with that said

i tend to agree but i simp for others so wutcha gonna do?