UnevenEdge

how in the hell

resurrected

we have a shelf that's very high up in our bedroom. Just one shelf. Mounted to the wall. Our ceiling is ten feet high. This shelf is roughly 6 feet from the ground. When I woke up this morning, one of the kittens (Eva) was sitting on this damn shelf. I don't know how in the hell she got up there. Nothing in this house is safe now. She was the runt of the litter and is tiny, and can go places her brother, who is twice as tall as she is, just can't go. Like on a shelf that's 6 fucking feet from the ground. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, little_girl_lost said:

my bf has old friends in a car club that put out a calendar every year

these are some of the raw photos

Reveal hidden contents

No description available.

here i'm almost dead center, next to the photgrapher's kid who wanted to be in the shot

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

*zip*

5e5de0e7b355ab31dfc073901a238275.jpg

Edited by Sawdamizer
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, resurrected said:

we have a shelf that's very high up in our bedroom. Just one shelf. Mounted to the wall. Our ceiling is ten feet high. This shelf is roughly 6 feet from the ground. When I woke up this morning, one of the kittens (Eva) was sitting on this damn shelf. I don't know how in the hell she got up there. Nothing in this house is safe now. She was the runt of the litter and is tiny, and can go places her brother, who is twice as tall as she is, just can't go. Like on a shelf that's 6 fucking feet from the ground. 

Had the same thing with one of my cats at my (converted warehouse) condo in Chicago.  I'm looking all over for the friggin' thing and finally figured I'd look for a 10th time under the bed.  Not there, so I give up & flop down on my bed to try to figure out where she could be.  The place had 12 ft high ceilings and suspended ductwork.  On my back on my bed I look up to see two eyes staring down at me from the ductwork, with this "whatcha doin?" look.

I figure she jumped from the counter to the top of the fridge to the top of the room divider to the top of the ductwork.    

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, little_girl_lost said:

Reveal hidden contents

here i'm almost dead center, next to the photgrapher's kid who wanted to be in the shot

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Well, you aside, they didn’t pick any pretty women to be in the calendar. I hope that’s not a sign of things to come in 2021. 

You look very nice, but the others, eek. 

6 hours ago, little_girl_lost said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

i think you all did a great job. 

takes a lot of balls to do these kinds of photos (not being a professional model)

and yes...you rocked it. 

• Like 3

These goddamn cats are about to spend their first night outside, I swear. These two assholes have not stopped. And I am convinced Eva is just plain stupid. She doesn't learn at all. At least Cullen will stop doing shit if you say no enough or spray him with the water bottle. Eva just keeps on and on. No matter what you do, she just keeps doing what she's getting in trouble for doing. I'm stopped up. I'm agitated. And if this idiot hits my TV one more damn time, it's outside. I want to go to bed, but I can't because they will not stop. Calling the vet in the morning to set up an appointment to get their asses fixed. I hope like hell they will say bring em on down right now. That should calm them the fuck down. 

37 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Called and got an appointment made to have the cats fixed. They can't do it until the beginning of November since they aren't 6 months old yet. But they will be fixed soon.

I remember before I got Shadow fixed, she'd go in to heat and start yeowling all night and I'd get no sleep. Good God :D 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

I remember before I got Shadow fixed, she'd go in to heat and start yeowling all night and I'd get no sleep. Good God :D 

It looks like her brother is already wanting to get on his sister. Which is why I figured they needed to get fixed now, but not according to the vet. I'm just ready for them to be fixed. Our other 3 cats were fixed young, and they calmed the hell down real fast. Misa is a mean old cat. She doesn't like any other cats and doesn't like most people. Ryuk is a fucking goofball. Smokeh is the fattest cat I've seen. But he is the nicest cat, too. He doesn't bother anything or anybody. He likes to be rubbed, and likes to eat and sleep. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, resurrected said:

It looks like her brother is already wanting to get on his sister. Which is why I figured they needed to get fixed now, but not according to the vet. I'm just ready for them to be fixed. Our other 3 cats were fixed young, and they calmed the hell down real fast. Misa is a mean old cat. She doesn't like any other cats and doesn't like most people. Ryuk is a fucking goofball. Smokeh is the fattest cat I've seen. But he is the nicest cat, too. He doesn't bother anything or anybody. He likes to be rubbed, and likes to eat and sleep. 

yup. and if he gets on his sister you're gonna have a bunch of inbreed kitties, that won't be fun for anyone. your cats sound adorable BTW. Shadow is mean as hell to ANYTHING besides me, but that works for me :D 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, resurrected said:

According to the internet, cats can start breeding around 4 months old.

If this is true, the vet needs to fix them now and not wait 2 more months.

I stop him from trying to mount her when I see it, but who knows what's going on while we're asleep.

My baby Valentine started to go into heat at 4 months and she was driving everyone else nuts.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, resurrected said:

Cat magic

• Like 1

21 hours ago, discole monade said:

i had a cat many many years ago that climbed the stucco. i named him velcro. 

:D

Didn't have a whole lot of stucco things when I was growing up but there was one barn cat that was absolutely bat-shit insane. She'd shoot up the sides of the building and live in the rafters. Her name was 'Madness' because attempting anything with her was madness. I don't think she even ate cat food with the other barn cats. I think she just fed on those giant tyrantculasaurus rex spiders that lived up there. Pure white except her tail was red.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:31 PM, little_girl_lost said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

LOL, ok....I was thinking "I hope she didn't smile" and you didn't disappoint.

Though I'll admit, I had only seen your face, had no idea you have cakes too.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Wait...Why is the car for sale.

And another point is, it better fucking be...How the fuck he rolling that on the weekends and LGL doesn't have AC.....Get his mind right.

That's not by bf's car, the car club has contacts, and one of them is a man who buys up old cars that are halfway restored before the previous owner ran out of money for it or lost interest. They restore the vehicles and resell them. We were on his lot and all the vehicles were theirs. 

And I finally got AC. They finally came to replace it two weeks ago, just as it started to cool down.

• Like 1