UnevenEdge

Recommendations for good anime for quarantine

scope

I'll start with Gintama, not only is it 250+ eps of some of the best comedy and voice acting in the industry but it's impossible to not have your mood brightened by the cast and situations.

They will also probably associate with your pain.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Netflix has some good anime.  I've been watching Is it wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? and it's good so far.

Netflix also has Girls & Panzer, Carole & Tuesday, No Game No Life, Maid Sama, Magi, and March comes in like a Lion.

March comes in like a Lion has been one of my favorites for years now.  I think it's too violent but Netflix recently got Beastars.

Probably most people here have already seen Beastars though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PokeNirvash said:

Sherman Helmsley
Leona Helmsley
Leona Lewis
Lewis Black
Jack Black
Frank Black
Frank Ocean
Ocean Phillips
Phillip Rivers
Rivers Cuomo
Mario Cuomo
Mario Batali
Anything you fucking want

[we'll be right back]

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Yep, times like these calls for Chicken Soup for the Soul type anime, so I'd recommend anything like Aria, Azumanga Daioh, Usagi Drop or any other slice of life series that's relentlessly sweet and soothing.

Those anime are great.  I'd also add this seasons Somali and the Forest Spirit to that list.  It's a nice slice of life with some darkness.

• Like 1

Eccentric Family 1-2. Natsume's Book of Friends seasons 1-6 and movie.  Haikyuu!! 1-3.  You can do season 4, or wait to binge it.

If you're looking for laid back and soothing (with some gentle humor), I'll also recommend The Case Files of Jeweler Richard, which is surprisingly good in unexpected ways.  I think it wraps next week, or the week after.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 9:44 AM, blueraven1999 said:

Those anime are great.  I'd also add this seasons Somali and the Forest Spirit to that list.  It's a nice slice of life with some darkness.

This here.

I started reading the manga of it well over a year ago, and am annoyed cause it seems like people stopped translating it. Really glad they did an anime of it, that way I can finally know how it ends. I only get around to watching a very small amount of new anime a year since most of it is otaku moe/ecchi trash, this one I love so far.

• Like 1