UnevenEdge

I didnt know how anti-gun i was until

🍬Candy🍬

I was asked to get someone a gun out of a locked case at kmart.

I got REALLY upset and flat out refused. I was triggered as fuck.. heart beating fast... i felt like i was about to cry

i really didnt want anything to do with someone purchasing a gun 

i am such a fucking snowflake wtf LOL

it was a bb gun and i was convinced they were going to go out and kill innocent animals and cats

• Haha 1

If I came into Kmart, haha, and you refused to open the case for me, I'd have your job for it. You don't get to refuse service because you are against guns. Kmart doesn't give a shit about your stance on guns. You are supposed to make sales. You should only refuse if someone is acting suspicious. Or if they have no ID. 

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

45 minutes ago, midnight said:

If I came into Kmart, haha, and you refused to open the case for me, I'd have your job for it. You don't get to refuse service because you are against guns. Kmart doesn't give a shit about your stance on guns. You are supposed to make sales. You should only refuse if someone is acting suspicious. Or if they have no ID. 

I mean, to be fair, if an employee is uncomfortable with generally handling a gun (especially if they have no experience in doing so), they probably should get another employee.

BUT

An employee shouldn't refuse service based on their own assumption of "Oh they're gonna kill innocent things for no reason".

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, midnight said:

ok karen

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, midnight said:

Isn't that the bakery's stance on making cakes for homosexuals?  They don't have to do it because the way they feel about "the gays?"

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I mean, to be fair, if an employee is uncomfortable with generally handling a gun (especially if they have no experience in doing so), they probably should get another employee.

BUT

An employee shouldn't refuse service based on their own assumption of "Oh they're gonna kill innocent things for no reason".

i dont know what rertardo is going on about. i never said the customer was refused service. *BIG EYE ROLL*

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2019 at 11:47 AM, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I am more male minded mysel but only sexually i guess. I guess i gotta try exploring my masculine side more? I hate sports tho. Im oblivious to cars. I love vidya games and guns tho.

wat

2 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Isn't that the bakery's stance on making cakes for homosexuals?  They don't have to do it because the way they feel about "the gays?"

Small business. You are more likely to see small businesses reserve the right to refuse service. Major corporations, it still applies, but not as much. There are many things wrong with her statement. But I am biased. She's a piece of shit. 

• D'oh 1

2 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

BUT

She's a retard. Chances are, this shit didn't happen anyways. Manic mother fucker is scared to touch an unloaded, from the factory firearm. Just seeking more attention. 

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

2 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

i dont know what rertardo is going on about. i never said the customer was refused service. *BIG EYE ROLL*

4 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I got REALLY upset and flat out refused. I was triggered as fuck.. heart beating fast... i felt like i was about to cry

it was a bb gun and i was convinced they were going to go out and kill innocent animals and cats

Shut the fuck up.

4 hours ago, midnight said:

Small business. You are more likely to see small businesses reserve the right to refuse service. Major corporations, it still applies, but not as much. There are many things wrong with her statement. But I am biased. She's a piece of shit. 

You sound like a law student

When it comes to guns, I really like revolvers. Something about them feels really satisfying to shoot. I've shot about 4 handguns, 3 of which were revolvers. I plan on purchasing one as soon as I have the money to blow on one, would go with either a taurus .357 magnum which is more affordable and a solid piece, or a ruger which is more pricey but a very reliable and reputable handgun. Aside from revolvers, I'd like to get either a shotgun or some form of rifle at some point. One of the guys I work with was in the army and fought in Iraq back in the 90's, the guy is awesome, whenever I do work with him he talks a lot about guns and shows me ones he has or plans on getting, him having over 30.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I carry a Taurus 9mm.. they're decent for the price

Here in Illinois we can apply for concealed carry, and I know a few guys of mine that have it (they don't bring to work with them for obvious reasons). If I lived in one of the bad or not ideal parts of my town I'd probably consider trying to get a concealed carry permit.

38 minutes ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

Here in Illinois we can apply for concealed carry, and I know a few guys of mine that have it (they don't bring to work with them for obvious reasons). If I lived in one of the bad or not ideal parts of my town I'd probably consider trying to get a concealed carry permit.

I have a Conceal Carry in PA but most states I am in I can just open carry. My PA license works as a transport license in a couple states too... which works for me when I am traveling through.

If it's not on me, I keep it local but honestly... I'd rather never have to use it.

20 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Yeah.....you're now fired. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Failure.

• Thanks 1