• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

The drifts from last night covered the building's doors this morning. I had to shovel a trench-tunnel to open the door to get out for work and when I got home, I had to squirrel my way in through another door and then shovel that one. The wind is a bitter bitch. It took 2 hours to walk home in the storm today and I had to dodge traffic on the streets because those were the only places where the drifts didn't constantly reach my tits. In honor of all this - behold a few 'how shitty is ND in winter?' memes! :D

e8er7.jpg

56a5f6e40867a.jpeg

north-dakota-archaeology-11113536.png

sy7nRys0-900x506.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

The drifts from last night covered the building's doors this morning. I had to shovel a trench-tunnel to open the door to get out for work and when I got home, I had to squirrel my way in through another door and then shovel that one. The wind is a bitter bitch. It took 2 hours to walk home in the storm today and I had to dodge traffic on the streets because those were the only places where the drifts didn't constantly reach my tits. In honor of all this - behold a few 'how shitty is ND in winter?' memes! :D

e8er7.jpg

Liking this one