• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

10 hours ago, Kudasai said:

FB_IMG_1615431781382.jpg.8d681a7f187f1b22416ee95434b2eb82.jpg

Not long ago, my cousin posted I guess an inspirational message kind of "meme" about when its that time for your beloved dog. It was worded something like, "When it is my time to cross the rainbow bridge..." etc and I was like, what? I thought it was "All dogs go to heaven" not "All dogs go to Valhalla." I can only imagine a doggie warrior being slain in battle by a kittie warrior, to be taken away by a singing female dog with wings to a great hall and feast on large amounts of t-bone steaks, go back into battle with the kitties, rinse, repeat.

159032157_284774653149116_28183935274026

lol, I don't play videogames anymore and haven't for a long time, but this gives me memories of junior high P.E. dodgeball. Seventh graders vs. eighth graders as always. I was the last standing of the seventh graders, because all I was doing was hiding in the back and dodging any balls that came my way. I soon found myself alone on my side, with only one dude left on the eighth grade team, a big dude that threw hard. He was the last man standing on his team because he was good, the opposite why I was the last man standing on mine. So he would throw all five or so dodgeballs at me, and they would all miss, which left me with all of them, which led me with no choice but to really, really, poorly attempt to throw them back at him (to say I threw like a girl would be an insult to girls everywhere). After this sequence happening a couple times, I heard some annoyed shouts that I need to CATCH this guy's throws in order to end the damn game. I was not even the slightest bit confident that I could, but I knew they were right. The game will never end if don't try. So try I did. And I caught his throw. Which resulted in him being out, and I won it for my team. The dude was pissed.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

159032157_284774653149116_28183935274026

lol, I don't play videogames anymore and haven't for a long time, but this gives me memories of junior high P.E. dodgeball. Seventh graders vs. eighth graders as always. I was the last standing of the seventh graders, because all I was doing was hiding in the back and dodging any balls that came my way. I soon found myself alone on my side, with only one dude left on the eighth grade team, a big dude that threw hard. He was the last man standing on his team because he was good, the opposite why I was the last man standing on mine. So he would throw all five or so dodgeballs at me, and they would all miss, which left me with all of them, which led me with no choice but to really, really, poorly attempt to throw them back at him (to say I threw like a girl would be an insult to girls everywhere). After this sequence happening a couple times, I heard some annoyed shouts that I need to CATCH this guy's throws in order to end the damn game. I was not even the slightest bit confident that I could, but I knew they were right. The game will never end if don't try. So try I did. And I caught his throw. Which resulted in him being out, and I won it for my team. The dude was pissed.

Wait..... you don't play video games anymore.... and you're a virgin.... and you don't do drugs?

2 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Wait..... you don't play video games anymore.... and you're a virgin.... and you don't do drugs?

I don't know, I would think doing drugs would make me LESS likely to be a virgin, but whatever.

Oh, now I think I get what you mean.... what am I doing with my time if I'm not doing drugs.... Gotcha.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist