• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

17 minutes ago, Seight said:

David Willis Total Landscaping @damnyouwillis thinking about this episode where batman's villains actually were the rigged jury for his mock trial, and how they still honestly ruled in his favor because somehow facts mattered more to literal Batman villains than to real-life Senators Product Organism Cartoon Hat Adaptation Font

I stole this, but I may never use it.....The political climate among my friends is too stupid to even share this....And they are majority democrats....But it would still be lost on a lot of them.....but i may gift this to my son, who has gotten his first PSN ban for trolling.....Too bad it was my fucking account.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I stole this, but I may never use it.....The political climate among my friends is too stupid to even share this....And they are majority democrats....But it would still be lost on a lot of them.....but i may gift this to my son, who has gotten his first PSN ban for trolling.....Too bad it was my fucking account.

tbh it does sort of ruin my joke about the GOP where I go "So you expected the comic book villains not to be comic book villains, okay."

5 hours ago, Seight said:

David Willis Total Landscaping @damnyouwillis thinking about this episode where batman's villains actually were the rigged jury for his mock trial, and how they still honestly ruled in his favor because somehow facts mattered more to literal Batman villains than to real-life Senators Product Organism Cartoon Hat Adaptation Font

Pretty much a rip-off of part of the plot of "The Devil and Daniel Webster" (aka "All That Money Can Buy").

Man sells soul to the Devil, hires Daniel Webster to defend him in court in front of a jury of the damned.

• Thanks 1