UnevenEdge

we need a new group of people to do multiplayer gaming stuffs

Naraku4656

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost as if the problem is perceived by him and him alone! :o

you know what, i'm going to ask and i'm going to regret asking but level with me for a minute. what was your actual problem with me? are people still pissed because i had a shitty headset 7 years ago? or is it just a general i suck at video games so go hoam thing?

every time i take a look at who is doing what on xbox, it never looks like anyone is ever doing anything

The team plays late night honestly. You might see some around during the day but past midnight is when it gets active. I am not kidding when I say around 20 different people are active on any given night, different people on certain nights but a constant 5-8, sometimes more. The main things we play outside of our own single player games is Destiny and more so Overwatch.

The team plays late night honestly. You might see some around during the day but past midnight is when it gets active. I am not kidding when I say around 20 different people are active on any given night, different people on certain nights but a constant 5-8, sometimes more. The main things we play outside of our own single player games is Destiny and more so Overwatch.

ok, that's a fair point. i'm not up that late so i wouldn't ever see that except on a weekend.

you know what, i'm going to ask and i'm going to regret asking but level with me for a minute. what was your actual problem with me? are people still pissed because i had a shitty headset 7 years ago? or is it just a general i suck at video games so go hoam thing?

It's more like you were generally annoying to be around. You were/are kind of like a sheep, flocking to the next popular thing, but also never wanting to do popular things. I guarantee you, if you were on Xbox, you'd be playing Overwatch with everyone, even if you didn't like the game at all. For me, it was never about being good or bad at a game. (let's face it, I suck at games too), and everyone's had a shitty headset at one point or another, you were just an irritating person to me. And that's all it is.