UnevenEdge

we need a new group of people to do multiplayer gaming stuffs

Naraku4656

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's what I'm saying. The XBL side has always been way more active than the PSN side. Its just really funny to me that he switched to the PSN side and then complains about it being dead. What do you expect?  :D

We've always been here and anyone is more then welcome to join ...but if your gonna shit and complain about nothing ..go somewhere else

Man, the IBabbies are really defensive about their ShitBox.

Nah, we're clearly launching an offense here. What it is is Naraku complaining he has no one to play with, but he jumped ship. Nothing wrong with jumping ship, but he's like an ostrich. If he doesn't see it, it's not there. So to him, Team IB is dead, when it is in fact alive and kicking every single night of the week.

Well you clearly missed the second part of that.

Nah, I clearly saw you fanboying all over your pants while declaring holy war on Playstation, I just cut that bit out to save you a little dignity.

I guess now I know better.

Keep fighting the good fight, kid.

Nah, I clearly saw you fanboying all over your pants while declaring holy war on Playstation, I just cut that bit out to save you a little dignity.

I guess now I know better.

Keep fighting the good fight, kid.

No I think you're the one that missed the point here.

This isn't an XBOX IS BETTER HURR debate at all.

This is as I said, the PSN side being nowhere near as active as the Xbox side and Naraku switching to the PSN side and complaining about having no one to play with. 

I think you're the one missing the point now.

Is your wrist sore yet?

Your cutting remark has stunned me to silence.

I thought this was supposed to be the great offensive campaign in your crusade against those Sony devils.

Or do you need me to attack first and put you on the defensive?

Xbox One? More like Xbone.

There, now let us see your great offense.

Your cutting remark has stunned me to silence.

I thought this was supposed to be the great offensive campaign in your crusade against those Sony devils.

Or do you need me to attack first and put you on the defensive?

Xbox One? More like Xbone.

There, now let us see your great offense.

First, it was a jerking off joke, not a cutting joke. (And please, tell us when you cum, we're all very curious.) Second, like everyone calls it the xbone. There's no newness to that. There's no crusade here. This isn't a crusade against PS as a whole, it's just pretty much half our xbox crew at this point telling Naraku he's an idiot. And apparently, so are you, because you fail to see that very key point.