UnevenEdge

we need a new group of people to do multiplayer gaming stuffs

Naraku4656

It's more like you were generally annoying to be around. You were/are kind of like a sheep, flocking to the next popular thing, but also never wanting to do popular things. I guarantee you, if you were on Xbox, you'd be playing Overwatch with everyone, even if you didn't like the game at all. For me, it was never about being good or bad at a game. (let's face it, I suck at games too), and everyone's had a shitty headset at one point or another, you were just an irritating person to me. And that's all it is.

so i can defend myself on the first point. yeah i always bought the most popular thing...because i wanted people to play stuff with me. why would i buy something no one wanted to play? i did have overwatch on the pc for a while but i stopped playing it and played Gravity Rush 2. i can't really help that you thought i was irritating though. kind of disappointing that you thought that, but whatever not everyone is going to like you

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have no reason to bitch, complain, whine or any of that other shit, but your gonna do it anyway because that's what you do. You always knew we were on xbox but went playstation. Enjoy your salt mine.

so when I bought the PS4, Aizen had said that he was going to buy one and most others said they were going to also. after i bought a Xbox One (if you remember that i famously returned after a day), i got yelled and and berated to return it.

ok, now you're just trolling  :D

Not really, but fuck, at least you saw the humor in it.

so i can defend myself on the first point. yeah i always bought the most popular thing...because i wanted people to play stuff with me. why would i buy something no one wanted to play? i did have overwatch on the pc for a while but i stopped playing it and played Gravity Rush 2. i can't really help that you thought i was irritating though. kind of disappointing that you thought that, but whatever not everyone is going to like you

And while I see your point, dude, you'd stick to shit like glue, even if you didn't like it. Even though we'd still party up if everyone was in a totally different game. That last bit though is true. Can't win over everyone.

Not really, but fuck, at least you saw the humor in it.

And while I see your point, dude, you'd stick to shit like glue, even if you didn't like it. Even though we'd still party up if everyone was in a totally different game. That last bit though is true. Can't win over everyone.

i am to please...or do i please to aim.

well yeah of course i would, there weren't any games i really wanted to play by myself on 360. PS4 i'm lucky in that i have the opposite problem. ton of single player games, not a whole lot of multiplayer. the one benefit i do have over the me of 3 or 4 years ago is that i got tired of trying to win over people. i got real tired of the drama, also partially why i didn't come back. that being said if you ever want to play a game i'll never complain about, Team Fortress 2, hit me up. i can play a mean pyro. and by a mean pyro i mean flail around wildly, team killing everyone. or don't, that's cool too

on Piss4? Rocket League, AC Unity, AC Black Flag, AC Syndicate (do you see a pattern cus i sure don't), killzone, doom, and probably a few others in my library i'd have to check by logging in

I had Unity and Blackflag but I let my son take them to game exchange for some stuff he wanted to play because I was done with them.

Which killzone....I didn't know they had one for PS4, but I can get any of them on PSNOW.

But anyway, just let me know and I'll pick some stuff up.....The only thing that I get to play with people on here is Pokemon.....Rumbo played with me a few times and I used to play Uncharted with Boo all the time.

Oh, I did play Smash bros with a few people here.....Sohadow and DBZ4ever I think, and Babbling Naraku.......We played Smash a lot.

I had Unity and Blackflag but I let my son take them to game exchange for some stuff he wanted to play because I was done with them.

Which killzone....I didn't know they had one for PS4, but I can get any of them on PSNOW.

But anyway, just let me know and I'll pick some stuff up.....The only thing that I get to play with people on here is Pokemon.....Rumbo played with me a few times and I used to play Uncharted with Boo all the time.

Oh, I did play Smash bros with a few people here.....Sohadow and DBZ4ever I think, and Babbling Naraku.......We played Smash a lot.

i have the one for PS4. it's pretty shit but i have it. i mean pick up something multiplayer you'll play. anything on PS Plus would be ideal since it doesn't cost money

HOW CAN I STILL BE SUCH A DIVISIVE PERSON? i haven't even TALKED to any of you people in almost 3 years?

Outside of rampager I think it was more the Team IB is dead thing. Also this was late a night and we were all in a party and you know how that gets. Hey lets all go post in that thread and laugh at responses. Heck three people made new accounts to do just that. You remember when we used to mess with people on the Boards while in a party, I think it turned into that.

Well, this may or may not help but when I was trying to create an account here I wanted my username to be 11037.

But when I completed the registration it was Leon.

Funny how that works out.

You know, I'm probably the only person here who will get that.

Also, this thread was quite entertaining. I haven't played online with another board member for years.

Carry on.

Outside of rampager I think it was more the Team IB is dead thing. Also this was late a night and we were all in a party and you know how that gets. Hey lets all go post in that thread and laugh at responses. Heck three people made new accounts to do just that. You remember when we used to mess with people on the Boards while in a party, I think it turned into that.

i kind of figured as such when i saw Axle post that there were shenanigans afoot. still i'm surprised i got enough of a response seeing as i haven't been in a party in forever