UnevenEdge

Underrated: Sitting down when you pee.

Skiles

Seriously, it's great. I've always done it during my "first thing in the morning" piss. But I've started doing it periodically throughout the day now. And it's working out pretty well.

Now obviously, it's just not a good idea for public toilets. I don't know about you, but my skin ain't making ANY contact with ANY of those surfaces. But at home, dude?? Why are we men standing up to take a piss? Sitting is so much better. Like, okay, you gotta pull down the pantaloons, and possibly undo and redo your belt. Sure. But when you sit down to pee, it's like going on break from your life. You can hang out for a few minutes. Relax. Think about some stuff. Do a little impromptu inventory of your soaps and shampoos. Stare at the shower curtain that you haven't actually looked at in years. Read a magazine when you shit? Get in a couple extra pages while you piss, too!

My point is, fellas, give it a chance. It's really nice.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skiles said:

Seriously, it's great. I've always done it during my "first thing in the morning" piss. But I've started doing it periodically throughout the day now. And it's working out pretty well.

Now obviously, it's just not a good idea for public toilets. I don't know about you, but my skin ain't making ANY contact with ANY of those surfaces. But at home, dude?? Why are we men standing up to take a piss? Sitting is so much better. Like, okay, you gotta pull down the pantaloons, and possibly undo and redo your belt. Sure. But when you sit down to pee, it's like going on break from your life. You can hang out for a few minutes. Relax. Think about some stuff. Do a little impromptu inventory of your soaps and shampoos. Stare at the shower curtain that you haven't actually looked at in years. Read a magazine when you shit? Get in a couple extra pages while you piss, too!

My point is, fellas, give it a chance. It's really nice.

You should try carrying a purse too. It's really convenient.

• Haha 1

first piss of the day is always sitting down because i never know if it's gonna end there or turn into a poop. otherwise, it's just more convenient to stand. takes less time, requires less effort, and it gives me an excuse to handle my johnson for a few seconds, which is always a plus.

1 hour ago, Poof said:

You should try carrying a purse too. It's really convenient.

What am I, some kind of female? Gross.

Also pockets are way more convenient than purses. The only reason purses exist is because most women's clothes don't have actual functioning pockets.

It's a God damn conspiracy, and it goes ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP

1 hour ago, wacky1980 said:

first piss of the day is always sitting down because i never know if it's gonna end there or turn into a poop. otherwise, it's just more convenient to stand. takes less time, requires less effort, and it gives me an excuse to handle my johnson for a few seconds, which is always a plus.

I cannot fathom how standing up and aiming at the bowl is more convenient than sitting down and letting it all just go the way it goes. But hey, you do you.

35 minutes ago, Skiles said:

What am I, some kind of female? Gross.

Also pockets are way more convenient than purses. The only reason purses exist is because most women's clothes don't have actual functioning pockets.

It's a God damn conspiracy, and it goes ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP

Which is why girls get so excited when they try on a dress they like...and discover it has pockets!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, inhumanrampager said:

I work in the evenings, sometimes through the night. I sometimes don't get home until after midnight. If the laptop comes on, yea, 3 am is typical.

Which would also explain why it's only a couple of posts here and there. *nods* Mystery solved.

2 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

Oh, yes. The always dreaded "number three" where both peeing and pooping happens. (Or it could be nice, if you think of it as emptying the dumpster all at once.)

7 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

no you arent

>>

<<

lol!

I think what he's trying to say is that in a flaccid state it doesn't extend passed the backside of his th...

why am I talking about this....xD

Edited by Vela
flaccid has two 'c's
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You're going to have to explain what you mean, lol.

The SPLASH!  THE SPLASH!!! *wildly gestures*

lol

When your pee first hits the surface of the toilet water there's an aftersplash!  And I don't know about other girls but, unless I'm in a hurry, my approach to letting it go is somewhat mindful 'cause I'm not a huge fan of getting a mixture of toilet water and piss splashed back onto my underside!

Also everybody should keep baby wipes in the bathroom if they don't already. *points to everybody*

Just now, Vela said:

The SPLASH!  THE SPLASH!!! *wildly gestures*

lol

When your pee first hits the surface of the toilet water there's an aftersplash!  And I don't know about other girls but, unless I'm in a hurry, my approach to letting it go is somewhat mindful 'cause I'm not a huge fan of getting a mixture of toilet water and piss splashed back onto my underside!

Also everybody should keep baby wipes in the bathroom if they don't already. *points to everybody*

Interesting.... I've only ever experienced aftersplash from shitting (I usually sit to pee when I'm at home... when I'm at someone else's home generally if the toilet seat is up, I'll stand, if it's down, I'll sit, and in public restrooms I go to the urinal, and if no urinals are available, I'll go to a toilet to stand).

32 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Interesting.... I've only ever experienced aftersplash from shitting (I usually sit to pee when I'm at home... when I'm at someone else's home generally if the toilet seat is up, I'll stand, if it's down, I'll sit, and in public restrooms I go to the urinal, and if no urinals are available, I'll go to a toilet to stand).

This all seems logically sound.  I definitely hover in public restrooms.  No way am I sitting on them things.

2 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

I only sit down to pee if I’m at home and want to waste time on my phone. Otherwise, standing up is the best way to pee and leave.

You think it matters how tall you are and how low the toilet is?

Like are there any guys out there that need to crouch?

25 minutes ago, Vela said:

This all seems logically sound.  I definitely hover in public restrooms.  No way am I sitting on them things.

I sit on public toilets all the time, but to shit. I used to avoid it all costs too, but after so many times of being stuck at school / work / on the road about to shit your pants, you get over your fear of sitting on public toilets. 

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I sit on public toilets all the time, but to shit. I used to avoid it all costs too, but after so many times of being stuck at school / work / on the road about to shit your pants, you get over your fear of sitting on public toilets. 

On the road I get, emergency I get...otherwise I'm still in that 'at all costs' stage.  Like I'll even do the toilet-paper-seat thing 😆

17 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Well everyone does that (or hopefully, not actual TP, but those paper covers that are made specifically to go on public toilet seats).

which should be in every pub bathroom but are not ¬¬

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

No, I'm serious! xD I mean, I could see maybe at a gas station, but a bar?

Are you American? I only ask because I don't think many Americans use the term "pub." xD

Oh!  I see where I went wrong.  My mistake.  I should have typed "pub. bathroom" as in 'public bathroom'.

Although...when I recall all the pubs and bars I've been in, especially the ones that call themselves pubs, I think I've been in more that are family run or used to be more like a two family house converted into a bar and yeah...they didn't have that paper caddy thing in them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Oh!  I see where I went wrong.  My mistake.  I should have typed "pub. bathroom" as in 'public bathroom'.

Although...when I recall all the pubs and bars I've been in, especially the ones that call themselves pubs, I think I've been in more that are family run or used to be more like a two family house converted into a bar and yeah...they didn't have that paper caddy thing in them.

Oh, whoops. lol