UnevenEdge

Do people eat fast food in places other than their cars?

Mix

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

Adults, I mean......not children, those goblins eat anything anywhere

I think Rogues made a similar thread like this.....Why are you people eating in your cars?  Unless you're a passenger and are starving to death, why?

WHY?

I don't get it.....You can eat in the restaurant...Or take it home...or to the office....Hell, I might eat it in a park first.

Why are you eating in your car.

I don't even like having fast food in my car, because it smells like fries for like 73 days. Never mind eating in there, because then it smells even more, and also crumbs everywhere. Gross.

What are you, an animal? Are you in such dire straits that you can't even let the burger sit until you get home? Dude, eat inside, or eat at home. C'mon now.

1 hour ago, cyberbully said:

I think Rogues made a similar thread like this.....Why are you people eating in your cars?  Unless you're a passenger and are starving to death, why?

WHY?

I don't get it.....You can eat in the restaurant...Or take it home...or to the office....Hell, I might eat it in a park first.

Why are you eating in your car.

I don't always eat fast food

but when I do, it's in my car.....in an empty parking lot.....when i'm depressed

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Skiles said:

I don't even like having fast food in my car, because it smells like fries for like 73 days. Never mind eating in there, because then it smells even more, and also crumbs everywhere. Gross.

What are you, an animal? Are you in such dire straits that you can't even let the burger sit until you get home? Dude, eat inside, or eat at home. C'mon now.

One day, Skiles.....one day......bang, zoom, right to the moon :RoboAngry:

3 minutes ago, Mix said:

I don't always eat fast food

but when I do, it's in my car.....in an empty parking lot.....when i'm depressed

Just training for that day you eat a bullet in an empty parking lot?

No, I mean, you deserve Fancy Feast.....

I....I mean.  .......

2 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Just training for that day you eat a bullet in an empty parking lot?

No, I mean, you deserve Fancy Feast.....

I....I mean.  .......

pfft, what a pedestrian way to go....I've thought extensively about how I'd do it and eating a bullet isn't even on the list

1 minute ago, Mix said:

See that's one thing I don't do....my bed is sacred....no food 

gotta keep it clean

my bed takes on different roles. each role has it's own set of sheets. it's complicated.

5 minutes ago, Poof said:

my bed takes on different roles. each role has it's own set of sheets. it's complicated.

lmao, I used to be a germophobe when I was a kid....I was super anal about it....I got over it in my teens, but the bed habits never went away

I even have a weird ritual about cleaning my feet before I get in bed, even after I've showered.....it's a weird tick I can't not do

The reasons, other than hunger, to eat in your car is to down it before the item gets cold, melts or because you're running late for something and it's an eat now or go without for an exceedingly long length of time.

9 hours ago, Mix said:

Adults, I mean......not children, those goblins eat anything anywhere

I'll sometimes eat at the tables outside the joint if they're clean and the temps aren't roasting people that day. Mainly hunkered down inside the car where I don't have to worry about screaming kids or food all over the floor.