UnevenEdge

tell me a time your dumb brain ignored a possible sexual encounter

Naraku4656

i was maybe 18 (or 19, who the fuck remembers). there was a cute girl in college who had this huge crush on me, but i didn't know about it until she told me point blank a few years later. by that time it was too late as she was already in a relationship with another friend of mine and was no longer interested.

ANYWAY, the gamer group that both of us were a part of just had a meeting end and i was about to leave with a couple friends to get some food at the college diner. well she had asked me if i wanted to come back to her place to play video games. i said something to the effect of "we're actually going to go grab some food, want to come along?" she declined and my friends and i went and ate anyway without her.

in hindsight, those disco fries were REALLY good tho

• Haha 1

I used to get hit on a lot at karaoke. Usually I was too drunk to realize it, but I did make out with a girl once on the patio at one of the bars. So that was pretty cool.

It's funny to think of how many blowjobs I unwittingly passed up on.

I posted one in some thread last night, but she's by far not the only one I missed.....

I had a car and license when I was 15, so I was one of the few kids who drove to school.....There was this girl I had a crush on, but I was really shy around her....No idea why, because I was never really shy often.  Anyway, I asked her if she wanted a ride after school one day, and she was like "sure".....We get to her house, and she doesn't turn on the TV or anything....SHe just walks me to her room and we sit on her bed.  

She says "I sit here alone every day after school" and my coward ass was like "duuurrr, okay...well I'll leave so I don't get in your way".....There was some laughing behind my back at school after that.....I think that's what killed my fear of girls....My fear of being ridiculed is far greater.

She's fat now, so I feel better.

Couple of weeks ago at the bar I normally go to. I was about to put brand new at the music jawn and this girl walked up to me and was like oh what r you putting.. oo brand new wats your name? She was hot and I was on "break" with my girl but my brain told me there was still a chance and I blew her off. I should have ate her ass.

5 hours ago, Naraku4656 said:

i was maybe 18 (or 19, who the fuck remembers). there was a cute girl in college who had this huge crush on me, but i didn't know about it until she told me point blank a few years later. by that time it was too late as she was already in a relationship with another friend of mine and was no longer interested.

ANYWAY, the gamer group that both of us were a part of just had a meeting end and i was about to leave with a couple friends to get some food at the college diner. well she had asked me if i wanted to come back to her place to play video games. i said something to the effect of "we're actually going to go grab some food, want to come along?" she declined and my friends and i went and ate anyway without her.

in hindsight, those disco fries were REALLY good tho

She was lookin to cheat on her bf with you. She wouldn't tell u otherwise. That's trouble in paradise talk. 

She was my geometry teacher. She was only 20-21 all the other teachers talked about how she was a genius bc she got her first degree super early. And she was very intelligent. We would talk sometimes bc I would never do the work. (She is the same one who printed out The Monkey's Paw story for me to read which I've posted about before) we were talking about music one day and we got to Nine Inch Nails which she said she liked bc she grew up in the 90s. And shes like, "What's that one song they did? It goes like 'Help me help me something something the inside'?"

And i was like "oh yea I know that one."

Shes like "Yea I like that one."

If you don't know, that songs called Closer but most ppl know it by its chorus which is "I wanna fuck you like an animal"

I remember it so distinctly like she seemed weird when she said it and she repeated like three times that she liked it and that was her fav song they did.

It was a bullshit job for her too. She only taught for a year before she moved on to a mathematics think tank somewhere. It never occured to me until she was gone how there could be a connection between how weird she was being and the lyrics of that song. And she was only like 4 years older than me. Idk. I really wish I could go back in time bc I just wanna know. It bothers me so much. I'm almost positive, but I'll never know for sure.

College freshman, in this "first year seminar" class to get us ready for 490 level seminar classes in which we are the teachers. We split up into groups based on what we were interested in teaching, and i got paired with two attractive young ladies. They loved listening to me talk. You might say i was a cunning linguist. 98% sure they both wanted the D, 60% sure they would have shared it.

But no, never pulled that trigger.