UnevenEdge

What are your Valentines Day plans?

StarPanda

Welp, Aunt Flo decided to visit, and it's too late for me to bail out of these expenses I've laid out for tomorrow evening.  So now I have a Jacuzzi suite I won't be joining her in. 

Well, I'll be in the suite, but not the Jacuzzi if she decides to get in it......But knowing her, she'll get in it just to start a fight because I won't get in with her.  She's gonna be real butthurt because NOW I'm bringing the PS4 with me.  I'm not going to be bored while you sleep and bitch all day.

I also wasn't going to drink, but fuck that shit now.

Welp, Aunt Flo decided to visit, and it's too late for me to bail out of these expenses I've laid out for tomorrow evening.  So now I have a Jacuzzi suite I won't be joining her in. 

Well, I'll be in the suite, but not the Jacuzzi if she decides to get in it......But knowing her, she'll get in it just to start a fight because I won't get in with her.  She's gonna be real butthurt because NOW I'm bringing the PS4 with me.  I'm not going to be bored while you sleep and bitch all day.

I also wasn't going to drink, but fuck that shit now.

Oh quit being a baby and get in the jacuzzi with her. I'm sure the water is fine.

dexter-bloodsplash.jpg

Well I just wanna curl up into a tight ball and cry my tears of loneliness while listening to boys in men 4 seasons of loneliness and petting my kitty.  Afterwards I'm all for a grilled cheese sandwhich with chicken, onions and peppers with light ranch or mayo.  And I'll *67 call up someone and breath heavily on the phone while eating said sandwhiches and hope that they can share my breath for just those few moments.  I will then call the nearest gamestop and ask them if they have battletoads...

Who needs romance? I'm going home today! And even without the cats, it's going to be great to be back in my own house, cooking in my own kitchen, and sleeping in my own bed. (Also putting away my own laundry, cleaning my own bathroom, taking out my own garbage...) Can't wait to hit the road.

Oh quit being a baby and get in the jacuzzi with her. I'm sure the water is fine.

dexter-bloodsplash.jpg

This is actually working out well.  I managed to get out of the room charge since they have a waiting list, and we're just going to go to Razzoo's later.....It was her idea not to waste that money if we weren't going to be able to fully enjoy it........Since her sister is staying at her apt, there's nowhere for us to get nasty, not that we could anyway due to her situation, so I said I'm just going to head home after we eat.  I told her she could just come stay we me at the house (I had to offer), but she's like "nah, we can't do anything so I'll just stay home since we both have to get up for work in the morning." 

I still get credit for Vday, and I get to come home and chill......We are just going to do something this weekend more romantic.

saving money

Well not really.....I still had to get her candy and a stuffed animal.......Didn't do flowers this year because she doesn't really care for shit like that.....I just usually do it because that is what I've been conditioned to do.  And we are just going to rebook the suite for Monday next, so I'll still wind up spending that money. 

But we're going to the mall later and she's gonna get me some shoes so it all washes.  Really, I just kinda hate the usual obligation that comes with this day and I'm just glad we're just kind of in "fuck it" mode over it.

Day isn't over yet though......Shit has plenty of time to turn around and bite me in the ass.

Well not really.....I still had to get her candy and a stuffed animal.......Didn't do flowers this year because she doesn't really care for shit like that.....I just usually do it because that is what I've been conditioned to do.  And we are just going to rebook the suite for Monday next, so I'll still wind up spending that money. 

But we're going to the mall later and she's gonna get me some shoes so it all washes.  Really, I just kinda hate the usual obligation that comes with this day and I'm just glad we're just kind of in "fuck it" mode over it.

Day isn't over yet though......Shit has plenty of time to turn around and bit me in the ass.

oh for me I don't do it any more

17 exs and just about all of them tried to kill me

so I'm single "been that way for 2 years"

Guest The Hound

Sitting in front of a firepit with this girl I've been hooking up with. She's bringing her friend and her friend's boyfriend, so it's basically a double date.

I'm not drinking tonight because they're not much of drinkers so I went out and got a half oz and I intend on smoking all of it tonight.

This is actually working out well.  I managed to get out of the room charge since they have a waiting list, and we're just going to go to Razzoo's later.....It was her idea not to waste that money if we weren't going to be able to fully enjoy it........Since her sister is staying at her apt, there's nowhere for us to get nasty, not that we could anyway due to her situation, so I said I'm just going to head home after we eat.  I told her she could just come stay we me at the house (I had to offer), but she's like "nah, we can't do anything so I'll just stay home since we both have to get up for work in the morning." 

I still get credit for Vday, and I get to come home and chill......We are just going to do something this weekend more romantic.

That is a good plan because it would suck for her to watch you have all the fun.

I see nothing wrong with getting nasty on your period ... if you're feeling it.

I see nothing wrong with getting nasty on your period ... if you're feeling it.

I've done it before, but it's not ideal.  She knows my performance would be lacking due the the fact that there would be no foreplay or round two.......It's like running over hot coals......It's adventurous, but really you can't wait until it's over and you definitely need to hop in some water immediately afterwards.

I only have one crazy ex that I think would have eventually tried to end my life.....She possibly could have if her strike had been true, but even at the level of asshole I am, I have no exes except the one that I'm not on friendly terms with.  You must suck worse than me.

No I have a tendency to date the extremely crazy ones

Sadistic like me but way too dark cruel then myself

Last one was great until she moved to Hawaii

We talk via Facebook number one complaint it's fucking expensive

Did warn her though

I've done it before, but it's not ideal.  She knows my performance would be lacking due the the fact that there would be no foreplay or round two.......It's like running over hot coals......It's adventurous, but really you can't wait until it's over and you definitely need to hop in some water immediately afterwards.

anal maybe? or a bj? thats usually my default for happy fun time when this happens to me. like some nice heavy make outs and titty lovin first. 

this is kinda funny though. it seems like i'm hearing of a lot of females on their period today.  :D happy valentines day!

I'm fucked up.

We went and ate about 9........It's 3am, and I just woke up.  I'm at home in my bed but my car isn't outside........I'm not 100% on what happened.

My new shoes are on the couch and I see my girl's bra on the recliner. 

I'm trying to remember shit before I call her because I figure she brought me home and took my car and knowing me, this was my plan so I don't want to sound like a blackout drunk even though that's what obviously happened