UnevenEdge

Well this place reminds me.....

tatsuya_suou_sa

Its been years since I posted in the ASMB. Then I realized it was deleted or destroyed somehow. Probably just imploded in on itself. In any case it was years since I posted though I had been on the boards since 2004 (man I'm old now). Most of the people that were on are either old like me or have better things to do. I don't know most of the newer folks but I'm kinda sortive glad I found this place. Definitely has that ASMB feel. Needs IB vs Babbling. IB was always an..........interesting place.  Anyways just saying hi. I shall see how involved I get on these boards but it looks like a promising post apocalypse ASMB area. Cheerio! : )

I googled Adult Swim Message boards and when I went to the AS website they had a graphic showing the place was shut off. A sad man tear went down my face. Then I found another link to a reddit thread lamenting the death of the boards and I found the link that took me to the old version of this board. Eventually I found the true link to this place and voila!

Yeah I am playing Innocent Sin on my PSP. I have had it on the back burner for awhile. I only recently beat Persona 4 Golden on the Vita last year. Great game. Can't wait for Persona 5! It takes me forever to beat games what with adulting and stuff now. I should really go to bed cause I have to be at work at 0630!

I googled Adult Swim Message boards and when I went to the AS website they had a graphic showing the place was shut off. A sad man tear went down my face. Then I found another link to a reddit thread lamenting the death of the boards and I found the link that took me to the old version of this board. Eventually I found the true link to this place and voila!

oh damn, that's some investigative determination.

I am an old soul from the old boards that wandered here. I hadn't been on for a long time so most people probably don't know me. I was really good friends with Dragondaime if that name still has any sway. She is living in Dallas these days I believe.  Even though I am a responsible productive human (sortive) my hobbies remain gaming and books. Anime I still love it though I don't have a ton of time to watch it. Last series I watched was Psycho Pass. I recently bought Season 1 of Attack on Titan since I heard good things. Any I am STILL waiting for Rebuild of Evangelion the fourth part.

Yeah I am playing Innocent Sin on my PSP. I have had it on the back burner for awhile. I only recently beat Persona 4 Golden on the Vita last year. Great game. Can't wait for Persona 5! It takes me forever to beat games what with adulting and stuff now. I should really go to bed cause I have to be at work at 0630!

IS is good but it's super duper easy. i'm waiting for P5 as well

Its been years since I posted in the ASMB. Then I realized it was deleted or destroyed somehow. Probably just imploded in on itself. In any case it was years since I posted though I had been on the boards since 2004 (man I'm old now). Most of the people that were on are either old like me or have better things to do. I don't know most of the newer folks but I'm kinda sortive glad I found this place. Definitely has that ASMB feel. Needs IB vs Babbling. IB was always an..........interesting place.  Anyways just saying hi. I shall see how involved I get on these boards but it looks like a promising post apocalypse ASMB area. Cheerio! : )

That's because certain admins want to recreate the old boards without actually recreating the old boards...or something like that.

Yep, that's how I found my way here, as well.