UnevenEdge

Creepiness standards have changed

Zenigundam

Millennials and Generation Z have no understanding of history. My behavior used to be considered romantic way back in the day. It saddens me that they haven't heard of Shakespeare or Austen.

I knew Bill Shakespeare, and he'd have considered your behavior as creepy as fuck.

Might be better removing his threads for a week

She texted me saying, "Sorry I fell asleep".

Not sure if I should believe her or go with the more plausible explanation that she went on a failed date. I'll forgive her this time. It can't keep happening though.  : (

Because the zoo is for exotic and endangered animals that are beautiful and fascinating to watch. I don't think that Zeni qualifies; in fact, I'd feel guilty about inflicting him on a shelter. Can we just drop him by the 7-11 garbage can that he followed us home from?

Because the zoo is for exotic and endangered animals that are beautiful and fascinating to watch. I don't think that Zeni qualifies; in fact, I'd feel guilty about inflicting him on a shelter. Can we just drop him by the 7-11 garbage can that he followed us home from?

Don't make him throw a chair at you.....

Why the hell would I do that to the 7-11 staff?

Let's just toss him in Death Valley

Guest squirrelygod

The literal kids these days. They're the generation after Millennials. Millennials used to be Generation Y.

The oldest members of Generation Z are like, 12 or 13.

He's just mad that even 13 year olds turn down his offers for van candy