UnevenEdge

Show me your GOATs.

inhumanrampager

One thing I want to add.

Gretzky is the actual greatest athlete of all time.

While this is an apples and oranges comparison, Gretzky made it to 5 Stanley Cups, winning 4. Brady made it to 7 Super Bowls, winning 5. Both men made the players around them better. Without either player, the championship teams were for the most part 10/10 teams. Gretzky and Brady turned them up to 11.

Mike Modano isn't a bad pick. I would say you should watch the Stars games as they aren't a bad team, especially since they have a superstar in Tyler Seguin, they're currently having a year worse than the Bruins. Seguin, for having 19 goals and 31 assists (which is top 10 in the league in points), he is a -14...which means after all those goals and assists, plus whenever he was on the ice, but not directly involved in the goal, he let 14 more get past his own goalie. His team isn't doing well.

The B's have been floating in a playoff spot, and are currently sitting one point out. The Metro is dominating the wild card spots, so it'll be harder for an Atlantic team to get in. The Stars are about 5 or 6 points back, just to get in the wild card on the West. I would say watch them, but it's a tough time for them right now.

Guest The Hound

While this is an apples and oranges comparison, Gretzky made it to 5 Stanley Cups, winning 4. Brady made it to 7 Super Bowls, winning 5. Both men made the players around them better. Without either player, the championship teams were for the most part 10/10 teams. Gretzky and Brady turned them up to 11.

It's just... Gretzky's stats man.... no one else in sports is that far ahead of the competition. Like you got records being broken in the NFL, NBA, MLB... all the fucking time.

GL ever beating Gretzky's points.

Mike Modano isn't a bad pick. I would say you should watch the Stars games as they aren't a bad team, especially since they have a superstar in Tyler Seguin, they're currently having a year worse than the Bruins. Seguin, for having 19 goals and 31 assists (which is top 10 in the league in points), he is a -14...which means after all those goals and assists, plus whenever he was on the ice, but not directly involved in the goal, he let 14 more get past his own goalie. His team isn't doing well.

The B's have been floating in a playoff spot, and are currently sitting one point out. The Metro is dominating the wild card spots, so it'll be harder for an Atlantic team to get in. The Stars are about 5 or 6 points back, just to get in the wild card on the West. I would say watch them, but it's a tough time for them right now.

I've tried getting into hockey but just can't dig it.

It's just... Gretzky's stats man.... no one else in sports is that far ahead of the competition. Like you got records being broken in the NFL, NBA, MLB... all the fucking time.

GL ever beating Gretzky's points.

You're definitely not wrong there. I mean it's wild that Jaromir Jagr is still hunting him down, so to speak, but I don't think he'll top him.

Guest The Hound

You're definitely not wrong there. I mean it's wild that Jaromir Jagr is still hunting him down, so to speak, but I don't think he'll top him.

Lmao he actually said in an interview that he's perfectly fine knowing he'll be #2 and never #1.