UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 15 Discussion "Hīrō no Shikaku"

great I'm upset again

I'm gonna have to start skipping this show every weekend

I already live in a Nazi controlled country I don't need an anime that supports nazi's too

I think the cheesiness makes it still a good show to forget about all of the bullshit going on in our country these last two awful weeks.

It's funny how you guys talk about how these Germans are Nazi's when there isn't even a single mention of the word in the show. Stroheim outright says he's not a Nazi too. I don't know what you guys are getting worked up about.

They're German soldiers during WW2.  There were not non-Nazi German soldiers during that war.

It's funny how you guys talk about how these Germans are Nazi's when there isn't even a single mention of the word in the show. Stroheim outright says he's not a Nazi too. I don't know what you guys are getting worked up about.

You know the mindset. If you're not a terrorist, you're a Nazi.

Great, I guess next week is gonna be a boring training episode.  If not the week after.

One question though (and spoilers okay), the Pillar Men kept saying that Jojo and the others were human, alluding to them not being human.  If they are not human, what are they?  Aliens?  Gods?

Nice.  I like how they're doing different sections of that long song.

Yeah, especially HOW they use them. For example, the one at the end of Episode 14 seemed to imply an air of franticness as the Pillar Men begin their assault on JoJo and company in the cliffhanger ending, while the one at the end of Episode 15, a temporary sense of calmness as the Pillar Men's immediate threat ends but JoJo's days are numbered in a micro-denoument.

Great, I guess next week is gonna be a boring training episode.  If not the week after.

One question though (and spoilers okay), the Pillar Men kept saying that Jojo and the others were human, alluding to them not being human.  If they are not human, what are they?  Aliens?  Gods?

You can't seriously still be bitching about this show.  Not to mention your complaints are comically hypocritical given you like Dragonball.