UnevenEdge

Wealth update

Lasty

true. but i wouldn't be surprised if the large majority of us were a paycheck away from going homeless.

Yeah, and if you all went homeless, I'd be the richest one here, what with all my experience managing homelessness. None of you would know what to do with yourselves. xD

I'm just as a poor as you, I'd just rather live with my parents than be homeless.

No, see, you're more affluent than me because I don't even have that option. What does your income look like? I'm lucky if I make like, 10 dollars a day, on average. This weather kills my profit margin because I'm going to break a string on my guitar in the cold before I can make enough for a replacement set, even. Now, during the summer that's all different and I can save a little bit if I don't spend anything on weed...

No, see, you're more affluent than me because I don't even have that option. What does your income look like? I'm lucky if I make like, 10 dollars a day, on average. This weather kills my profit margin because I'm going to break a string on my guitar in the cold before I can make enough for a replacement set, even. Now, during the summer that's all different and I can save a little bit if I don't spend anything on weed...

LOL!

You have to actually TRY and not make more money than that.

I don't have an income. I have approximately $300 dollars in the bank that I really got to stop spending. I have many possessions, but for the most part that's just my parents paying for them. That doesn't make me affluent, that makes me supported by affluent people.

I will say you are in a much rougher position than me though, if living with your parents isn't even an option.

Yeah, and if you all went homeless, I'd be the richest one here, what with all my experience managing homelessness. None of you would know what to do with yourselves. xD

I was homeless for awhile back in late 2009 but I got myself out of that situation. If for whatever reason I was homeless again I doubt it would be for very long.

when did everything become a poor-off? i've been doing my shtick for years making fun of posts like these