UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

31 minutes ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I just cleaned up more trash in this thread.

Keep your stupid bickering to DF, or the next GROUP of people who do that shit in a thread all are getting bans. It's very annoying to have to scroll through your childish shit.

But but.....but......  😢

3 minutes ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I love blowing wads on other peoples' houses though.

STFU perv....I would just hire Scoob but he's all big time and shit....So we can just drink and I'll supervise like I did back in 1999.

Edited by cyberbully

5 minutes ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

Uh? there's a difference between friendly sarcasm and people personally attacking others. Now begone with you.

And theres sucking a mods butt cheek so you can continue to be abusive with no consequences. 

Ill leave now. Thanks 😁

2 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

And theres sucking a mods butt cheek so you can continue to be abusive with no consequences. 

Ill leave now. Thanks 😁

Just so you know, just a few months ago Rogue showed up in my FB feed dictating that we had been friends for 6 years. 6 YEARS.  We don't agree on a LOT of shit but I don't have to explain to him when I'm fucking with him because I'm not retarded.

4 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I just cleaned up more trash in this thread.

Keep your stupid bickering to DF, or the next GROUP of people who do that shit in a thread all are getting bans. It's very annoying to have to scroll through your childish shit.

What if said bickering is done via photos of those insults carefully written on boobs that don't drag on the floor?

Ok, I'll leave now. :D

13 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

What if said bickering is done via photos of those insults carefully written on boobs that don't drag on the floor?

Ok, I'll leave now. :D

🙄

Go help someone find wash clothes in aisle 9 or something.