UnevenEdge

Thinking about giving the UFC a try

Zenigundam

Just an idea for now. I have no idea how to do the MMA component of the sport, but I figure I just have to stay on my feet and be a striker then. Just can't let anybody take me down. <3

Looks like the champion in my weight class is "Tyron Woodley". Honestly haven't seen him and I watch a lot of MMA on Spike and FS1. Gonna have to knock him the f out!!!  8)

Well I am entering my athletic prime since I'm headed for the late 20s.

I figure Vegas will probably install me as a major underdog since I'm unknown, but you guys who've known me throughout the years know what I can do and that Tyron Woodley is gonna get flattened rather quickly as I charge him like a beast throwing punches that could drop an elephant!!!

Just an idea for now. I have no idea how to do the MMA component of the sport, but I figure I just have to stay on my feet and be a striker then. Just can't let anybody take me down. <3

Looks like the champion in my weight class is "Tyron Woodley". Honestly haven't seen him and I watch a lot of MMA on Spike and FS1. Gonna have to knock him the f out!!!  8)

You have to fight in the minor circuits prior to the UFC.  The fights have become pretty boring since no one goes for submission or TKO anymore and Refs call the fights too quick. Everyone just goes in for some rabbit punches, then dances around the ring or lays on top of the other guy for points.  The refs at least now break them up if they are just laying around with no attempt to move.