UnevenEdge

Spring Anime 2018

BUU8800

Spring Anime 2018  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What anime are you planning on checking out?

• Golden Kamuy
    • Lupin III: Part V
    • Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro
    • 3D Kanojo: Real Girl
    • Hoozuki no Reitetsu Season 2
    • Mahou Shoujo Ore
    • Juushinki Pandora
    • Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
    • My Hero Academia Season 3
    • Hinamatsuri
    • Mahou Shoujo Site
    • Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
    • Persona 5 the Animation
    • High School DxD Hero
    • Legend of the Galactic Heroes
    • Tokyo Ghoul:re
    • Steins;Gate 0
    • Piano no Mori
    • Amanchu! Advance
    • Other(Specify in Comments)

So we've got another month left in the Winter Anime season, more or less. As such, time to look ahead towards Spring! The lists:

MAL

AniChart

LiveChart

So this time I deliberately put alot of poll options I personally have no interest in, just for diversity. As always the poll is multiple choice and includes other as the last option. What am I looking most forward to? Well in addition to Academia 3 the source material for both Golden Kamuy and Hinamatsuri is fucking fantastic. I can't possibly overhype either, that's how good they are. If the adaptations do them justice both will easily wind up on my top 10 of the year list. Those aside Wotaku and Chio-chan are both "cute" as far as source material goes. A definite step down from Kamuy and Hinamatsuri, but still solidly good. The new Lupin should be interesting. Hopefully there's no music drama like we had in Part IV. I think I'll hold off for now on the new FMP, though plan to watch it eventually. I hope Amanchu 2 will provide the same healing goodness as the first series did. And there are other shows I plan on watching both on and off the poll, but I'll leave it at that.

So what say you?

• Like 1

SAO Alternative: GGO because being an SAO anime without Kirito, it might be good. Also it fits one of my MAL Challenge criteria.

Tokyo Ghoul:re because fuck the police. The CCG are cool, tho.

Dorei-ku because it's a fucking S&M anime, under what pretense did you think I wasn't going to watch this?

• Like 2

Wtf?

Steins;Gate 0, Fullmetal Panic, and Legend of the Galactic Heroes. That's quite a lineup. :o

Mahou Shoujo Site, Caligula, and Dorei-ku sound like stuff I might like, but don't really have much expectation of any of them. Might watch Mahou Shoujo Ore for the hell of it.

And I guess Aggressive Retsuko.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 1

Full Metal Panic - Thank god dodging the manga spoilers all these years hasn't gone to waste

Golden Kamui - wolves will always lure me in

Legend of the Galactic Heroes - I'll wait until after watching the original series

My Hero Academia - duh

Gurazeni - I need another sports anime and this looks interesting to me.

Hinamatsura - I hear nothing but good things about it

Hisone to Matsu-tan - I'm a sucker for cute dragons

Ashita no Joe - also will watch the original first

Maybe pile: Juushinki Pandora, Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi, Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katori no Nazotoki File, Mahou Shoujo Ore, Major 2nd if the kid is less of a cocky jerk than his daddy, Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru, and Piano no Mori.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mahou shoujo site lololol.

im curious if they just got around to this or if they waited this long because they want to try and put out a decent show with a fair amount of content.

havent looked at this otherwise. but some of the names ive seen have surprised me, like FM panic.

is anime good again....?

• 2 weeks later...