UnevenEdge

Darling In The Franxx...

OwlChemist81

Yeah there's a bunch of people in a tank also, but there's only ONE guy driving the tank. This is pacific rim stuff where both people are piloting at once and they actually have to stay in sync or it stops working. It's pretty dumb.

23 hours ago, Daos said:

I've been enjoying Killing Bites way more than Franxx.

It's very violent and quite ecchi though so it won't be for everyone.

Japan has a very youth obsessed culture and doesn't really care for elderly protagonists like Inuyashiki so it didn't get anywhere near the hype it deserved. That's why having an elderly protag is so incredibly rare, by not having a teen protag you lose about half your potential viewers/readers so authors will almost never try that.

I think its one of those hidden gems they could get for Toonami. They could get it cheap and it could really benefit from the recognition.

does killing bites have any male nudity?

(I dunno why I'm asking that somebody already showed me a pic from the manga where a dude has giant 2 foot long twin dicks)

Oh yeah I remember that girl, she's in the first episode. Has about 5 minutes of screen time and is never seen again. Other than that I don't think there was actual nudity, just censored cobra dicks, and lesbian twins going at it under the covers out of sight.

The only reason there was a dude with two dicks is because he's part snake and apparently snakes have two penii.

But yeah, back to today's episode.

I thought the adults had it good until this episode, but now it looks like their lives are just as fucked up as the kids.

So episode 10 was actually pretty good, with some badly needed world building finally happening.

It looks like the kids are all infected and that's why they never become adults.

The city seems to be sparsely populated with frail adults. Apparently lots of them spend all their time in some sort of pleasure stimulation device.

• Like 1

I’m way behind on Killing Bites, but the rabbit girl is my favorite contestant. I really need to catch up on it. I can watch Darling anytime cause my Instagram feed is always flooded with screenshots of the entire episode by Saturday night, but Killing Bites doesn’t get that degree of exposure. 

Edited by imchapp.in

14 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

I’m way behind on Killing Bites, but the rabbit girl is my favorite contestant. I really need to catch up on it. I can watch Darling anytime cause my Instagram feed is always flooded with screenshots of the entire episode by Saturday night, but Killing Bites doesn’t get that degree of exposure. 

There are certain shows that you never watch but still know everything that goes on in it because Tumblr/Twitter show you everything anyway. -_- #petpeeve

8 hours ago, elfie said:

There are certain shows that you never watch but still know everything that goes on in it because Tumblr/Twitter show you everything anyway. -_- #petpeeve

Yeah. I’m just trying to find memes to send to people on Instagram, and suddenly I have thousands of users on my feed who are posting screen caps of all the key moments in the latest episodes of Darling moments after the premiere.

Not that anything interesting has happened yet aside from what was going on with the old woman, but that means it really defeated the purpose of watching the fluffier episodes when the most plot-heavy moments are posted online like Goro confessing or random Zero Two hijinks. 

It hasn’t been a problem up til this season where I can lower my expectations when I know that Instagram can let me know if anything of substance happens this time around in Darling.

I did catch up to Killing Bites though xD

It sucks to be Futoshi knowing how hard he got NTR'd by Kokoro, but in a strange twist of fate, I feel worse for Mitsuru. 

The likelihood that he was in love with Hiro made him much more sympathetic/tolerable, especially when he's attracted both Futoshi's ire and Kokoru's thirst when he just wanted to be sad in peace.

If they aren't just going to make their sexualities a cop-out, it'll be interesting to see how Mitsuru and Ikuno work with those around them knowing that they are a pair that is only compatible because they are both mutually on the DL.

4 hours ago, elfie said:

... so I wonder what Mochi thinks of this episode, considering reserved "I hate this whole thing" Mitsuru is the focus this week and his hang-up with his former idol Hiro is revealed.

as I said in my PM, I'm ignoring it because I know it's not going to go anywhere since Mitsuru canonically loves Kokoro

the gay subtext is completely meaningless and it's annoying and shouldn't even be a thing

1 hour ago, Daos said:

So is it ok I got turned on when that one girl wanted to try a pistil to pistil connection or nah?

that's literally the only reason the show has the gay subtext (which is never going to go anywhere) so go nuts

still pisses me off that they're doing this, unless they ACTUALLY let some of the teams pair off in to same sex pilot groups they should not be dropping these hints

Ok well back to Franxx. Sadly no one seems to be talking about this anime much anymore since it has mostly gone nowhere.

This episode just raised more questions than answers. 02 going nuts is fun though.

But I feel like at the pace this is going they're going to need another 24 eps to wrap this up.

9 hours ago, Daos said:

Ok well back to Franxx. Sadly no one seems to be talking about this anime much anymore since it has mostly gone nowhere.

This episode just raised more questions than answers. 02 going nuts is fun though.

But I feel like at the pace this is going they're going to need another 24 eps to wrap this up.

yeah.....there's absolutely no discussion about this show on any site I frequent other than this one

not that I mind since I sort of hate it now

Really? I just don't see Franxx as an anime that people would feel strongly about one way or the other. I mean I'm interested, and I'm going to keep watching..... but....

I'm ashamed to admit I looked forward to Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody more than new episodes of Franxx this season. Death March is a moderately better version of In another world with my smartphone. Keep in mind smartphone is truly awful.

Overlord S2 and Sins S2 .... way more anticipation. And killing bites.

3 hours ago, Daos said:

Really? I just don't see Franxx as an anime that people would feel strongly about one way or the other. I mean I'm interested, and I'm going to keep watching..... but....

I'm ashamed to admit I looked forward to Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody more than new episodes of Franxx this season. Death March is a moderately better version of In another world with my smartphone. Keep in mind smartphone is truly awful.

Overlord S2 and Sins S2 .... way more anticipation. And killing bites.

It just depends on preference. Idk about feeling so strongly about the show. But I do highly enjoy it. But I enjoyed Kill la Kill and Gurren Lagann a lot too. Also, kinda off topic, but I’ve heard the second season of Spiritpact is good too

Good episode. Could have used that one about 6 episodes ago though.

Because of the theme in this episode... monsters turning human, and humans turning into monsters, I'm starting to wonder if the Klaxosaurs are actually what Parasites turn into when they grow up or get rejected from the training.

There's been suspiciously little info on the Klaxosaurs so far, so i'm starting to wonder.

16 hours ago, Daos said:

Good episode. Could have used that one about 6 episodes ago though.

Because of the theme in this episode... monsters turning human, and humans turning into monsters, I'm starting to wonder if the Klaxosaurs are actually what Parasites turn into when they grow up or get rejected from the training.

There's been suspiciously little info on the Klaxosaurs so far, so i'm starting to wonder.

It probably would have been better a little earlier on, but anyways we got the backstory on 002, so good. You're right though, we know almost nothing on the klaxosaurs which is odd. I'd like to know more on that as well.

Ok after seeing the episode I'm team Ichigo now.

"The year is 4477 in 2018 an anime episode was released that started a war on the left ichigo on the right 02 both sides were dedicated so dedicated they took up arms and many countries fell under one of the two banners blood was spilled nukes were fired and not even the legendary wise old man could stop the bloodshed now in this dystopian future people worship these two characters as gods"

Edited by Daos

Dude omg I just finished the new episode. I like Ichgio as well as 002, but I still want Hiro to be with 002. If they don't reconnect and talk all this out, I'm going to be mad. What an emotional episode. The only reason 002 aced that way was because she was in mental turmoil and she went to see him at the wrong time. Ichigo can back off. She KNOWS he loves 002, and sees her as a friend. I have a feeling they will reconnect later on, but I want 002 and Hiro together in the end. The only thing they need to do is talk. Especially after they realized that he was her Darling from the past.