UnevenEdge

it was one year ago today that the old ASMB died

Naraku4656

Guest The Hound

Ugh. We started gettting serious tbh. Talking all day long on snapchat and sending nudes back and fourth occasionally. She was really cool but at the time she was roped into a long relationship that was seriously making her unhappy. Awesome personality  and gorgeous  as fuck. I got really pissed off at the end of our friendship. Wasnt taking any of my advice and then subsequently coming back and venting about the situations I told her how to avoid/handle.

Ugh. We started gettting serious tbh. Talking all day long on snapchat and sending nudes back and fourth occasionally. She was really cool but at the time she was roped into a long relationship that was seriously making her unhappy. Awesome personality  and gorgeous  as fuck. I got really pissed off at the end of our friendship. Wasnt taking any of my advice and then subsequently coming back and venting about the situations I told her how to avoid/handle.

i hate to sound like a hater but her boyfriend had no business in keeping someone like her for so long.

she made a thread where she posted that her bf didnt take a shower for weeks! ok, so, no money? no hygiene? not good looking? must have been a big dick? even then she said they wouldnt have sex unless he showered. girls don't make sense sometimes.

Guest The Hound

i hate to sound like a hater but her boyfriend had no business in keeping someone like her for so long.

she made a thread where she posted that her bf didnt take a shower for weeks! ok, so, no money? no hygiene? not good looking? must have been a big dick? even then she said they wouldnt have sex unless he showered. girls don't make sense sometimes.

I know dude I was like her saving grace for awhile she just talked to me on snapchat literally all day long except while she was in class, and even then she managed to sneak a few snaps here and there. Her bf was a scumfuck bastard and she was equally stupid for staying w/him.

Guest The Hound

There's so much more I know about but I'm not gonna put someone on blast who can't even respond or defend themselves. Actually wish I still had a way to contact her to let her know this place exist.

There's so much more I know about but I'm not gonna put someone on blast who can't even respond or defend themselves. Actually wish I still had a way to contact her to let her know this place exist.

i think its better that way.

i know its can be frustrating when you see a friend and you try to help but they can't help themselves.

with asmb gone, many of the old posters are likely gone for good.