UnevenEdge

ways I can "get out there" and look for a boyfriend

mochi

Maybe you should consider moving to an area that is more in tune with what you are looking for. Here where I live, Portland, you would have no problem meeting like-minded

people, going to regular events, joining different groups or clubs, etc.  This city is quite gay-friendly, as are many other cities. Good luck finding what you are looking for!

from what I understand a lot of the "Gay" areas of MD are also kind of overpriced to live in

or at least having been in a couple Gay neighborhoods they were full of newly renovated buildings and filled with overpriced restauraunts and coffee shops, kind of excessively Hipstery and gentrified

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what I understand a lot of the "Gay" areas of MD are also kind of overpriced to live in

or at least having been in a couple Gay neighborhoods they were full of newly renovated buildings and filled with overpriced restauraunts and coffee shops, kind of excessively Hipstery and gentrified

I understand that, it's the same way here. Still, there are areas that are affordable out here and probably over there too. If you REALLY want something you can make it happen. It may take a lot of hard work and some sacrifices, but you can make it happen. Again, I wish you the best of luck. I'm gonna assume you are still pretty young (I may be wrong here), now is the time to take big risks. Like say a big move. To another city. On the opposite side of the country.  I (although I am not gay) took chances like that years ago. Moved to a few cities where I knew nobody. The third time worked out quite well.

Don't give up man.

you dont have to stay like right across the street from the club

Right... most of the people that are walking the streets of the Gayborhood in Philly do NOT live there. That shit is downtown... way too expensive :D

I've never understood the stereotype that Gay people are all Loaded, nor why all Gayborhoods are in rich snob neighborhoods

I'm gay and I'm poor as fuck

Are there any nude beaches in your area?

Or nude events will do.

anything nude will guarantee get you not single, I promise.

pinky promise!

I'm too self concious about my man tits to let anyone who isn't already willing to get intimate with me see me naked

also I don't know if nude beaches are a thing in Maryland

you dont have to stay like right across the street from the club

that's basically my point, I can go to a Gayborhood without living in that neighborhood

I can't afford a luxury apartment downtown (like Rogue said, none of the people there even actually live there)

I actually do have a few users from here who have said they'd be willing to come down here for an asmb meet up and take me to a gay bar this spring so that's almost definitely going to be one of the things I do this year to find a boyfriend

I'm becoming the new you Rogue

I actually do have a few users from here who have said they'd be willing to come down here for an asmb meet up and take me to a gay bar this spring so that's almost definitely going to be one of the things I do this year to find a boyfriend

no, you have to get a hard on for cars before you can say that. not just any cars either  >:D

Just have to meet 43 people from the [asmb] or these boards and you're good :D