UnevenEdge

Proper urinal etiquette?

Master-Debater131

I think the reason women take so long is that each one of them takes the time to individually clean the entire restroom after use.

That's a good one. Janitors at my old workplace would say the women's room is always filthier than the men's. Some women just throw their used tampons on the floor. Many times, there were blood and shit on the walls, which supposedly never happened in the men's room. There are some foul bitches out there.

That's a good one. Janitors at my old workplace would say the women's room is always filthier than the men's. Some women just throw their used tampons on the floor. Many times, there were blood and shit on the walls, which supposedly never happened in the men's room. There are some foul bitches out there.

we had someone shit down the side of the wall outside of the office

Depending upon how crowded the bathroom is I try to leave an open Urinal in between me and the other peoples. 

If they have a horse trough instead of urinals I'll just wait for the stall to open up, I'm not worried about guys looking at my junk....

It's just that some of those dudes are a little wobbly and they're making large figure eights with their stream, or worse.... crossing streams.