UnevenEdge

Favorite tv show of 2017

SwimOdin

Hmm... It's really hard for me to say. The very few shows I do watch are shows, that have already been on TV for a few seasons or so. I still watch Fresh Off The Boat, American Dad, Family Guy, and Hawaii Five-0. 

If it weren't for the fact that Alex O'Loughlin is the star of the Hawaii Five-0 remake, I would've quit watching it years ago. The writing is so unrealistic and contrived. That's besides being a platform for has been celebrities needing to make their cameo appearances and the constant political propaganda.

As far as Adult Swim's programming goes, I mostly have been watching for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Naruto Shippuden as a recap since I'm mostly behind on the last 6 years that aired in Japan, and Tokyo Ghoul. It really wouldn't surprise me if someone comes into this thread to bitch about the shows I choose to watch for the sake of bitching.

Anyway, I don't watch as many shows as I used to because most networks love canceling shows, that aren't Reality TV Shows. Also, I don't have as much time to watch much of anything on TV and online these days.

Edited by PurgatoryGirl