UnevenEdge

What's for dindin tonight fam?

pail

sirloin steak, lightly seasoned red skin taters and green beans, bread with some seasoned oil, and probs cut a few slices of dill havarti. 

berry ale to wash it all down!

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMmmmmm

Havarti?

Berry ale?

The hell you find this stuff at?

Havarti?

Berry ale?

The hell you find this stuff at?

well, i go to the Cheese Lady once a week and buy special nomnom cheeses to enjoy when i get the munchies.

the berry ale is Shorts Soft Parade and is sold in grocery stores everywhere here.

outside of MI, i've only ever seen it in Denver at a place called Argonaut... but that was like a day after some big beer festival, so they had some Michigan brews still.

well, i go to the Cheese Lady once a week and buy special nomnom cheeses to enjoy when i get the munchies.

the berry ale is Shorts Soft Parade and is sold in grocery stores everywhere here.

outside of MI, i've only ever seen it in Denver at a place called Argonaut... but that was like a day after some big beer festival, so they had some Michigan brews still.

Does she actually call herself The Cheese Lady?

What's the best cheese you ever got from her and what's the worst?

i can't really say for the best, i've had so very many that i love and i certainly can't remember the names

i can say that cotswold and cheddar with caramelized onions are two they generally have (the cheese option changes frequently) and that i hate. i've found i do not want onion flavor in my cheese, at all, no bueno.

No, I absolutely know you're wrong - because you haven't had every type of sausage there is in the world.  Your claim is ridiculous.

So what you're saying is you really enjoy putting sausages in your mouth.

Not to get all "eff the system" about it, but honestly, stealing four dollars worth of chicken from a company that makes billions of dollars hardly puts me in a moral dilemma.  :P

It puts you in a dilemma with Jesus, though.

BBQ chicken that I fucked up Sunday because no one else will eat it, and rightfully so, Mashed taters, and green beans.....But that was hours ago.

Might make a turkey and swiss before I go to sleep..........Or just eat the meat and cheese straight out of the pack in a fit of laziness.