UnevenEdge

Ginguy is our most like giving user

Guest The Hound

<3

So like, when we hit the "like" button on someone's name, are we liking that specific post, or just that user in general? And is that different from karma? Does one affect the other?

Who are you people and where's my horse? >:(

Is this "Ginguy" fellow the same as "Jingai?"

Because I've only seen a few posts from the former and they didn't strike me as the latter.

But the names sound identical...

It's doin' me a concern.

Yesh, Ginguy = Jingai

it means that you managed to entertain someone for a few moments of their life

nothing more, nothing less

Like I'm here to amuse "you people" (throwback).

And as to handing out likes, why dilute them?  The fewer I give, the more weight they carry. 

Yup, can like a post twice via karma like and like, like :420: : o >:D

The karma "like" is a like to the user in general, it has nothing to do with the post. The "like" button under a post is for that specific post.

The karma "like" is a like to the user in general, it has nothing to do with the post. The "like" button under a post is for that specific post.

I literally do not see a like button under any post at all. I see the one under the karma on the side, but there is no like button under the posts.

Go to the sidways "..." in the upper right hand corner & click it.  Choose "Help", then "About Google Chrome" and see if it starts updating.

At work, we're locked out of updating our browsers for security reasons.  Websites don't open with the same structure on old versions.

I hate doing this, but do you have another browser, perhaps IE?  See if that has a different view.  If so, then something's going on with your Chrome.  BTW, what version of Chrome was it?  It should have said on the "Up-To-Date" screen.  It should be around Version 55.0.2883.87.  Also, what OS?

I hate doing this, but do you have another browser, perhaps IE?  See if that has a different view.  If so, then something's going on with your Chrome.  BTW, what version of Chrome was it?  It should have said on the "Up-To-Date" screen.  It should be around Version 55.0.2883.87.  Also, what OS?

I just looked on IE, still nothing. I'm on Windows 8, and Chrome is using that exact version.

CAC thinks it might be the theme. If that's the case, hopefully the powers that may or may not be will go in and tinker with it.

Then someone should fix that, because it's asinine for some features to not be there because I'm using a different skin.

Yeah I know but not every theme works with all the plugins except the default theme.

Yeah I know but not every theme works with all the plugins except the default theme.

That seems like a major design flaw to me. It's pointless to even have an option for different themes if doing so takes away certain features.

I'm not mad about it or anything, I'm just saying that it's weird that the forum host would offer that. I assume it's the host, anyway.

That seems like a major design flaw to me. It's pointless to even have an option for different themes if doing so takes away certain features.

I'm not mad about it or anything, I'm just saying that it's weird that the forum host would offer that. I assume it's the host, anyway.

Luuv is already aware of the problem and they're still tinkering with themes.

Luuv is already aware of the problem and they're still tinkering with themes.

That's good to know.

Again, I should stress that I'm not mad about it or anything. Just in case anyone thought I was legit throwing a tantrum or something. <.<