UnevenEdge

got called a Racist on UEMB

pail

Here's your chance people, I'm going to help you out.  You can read as far as this post and just click out of this thread.  You don't have to take the bait, you don't have to engage, and you don't have to make yourself dumber by trying to beat logic into him.

Now if you're here for the lulz, I'll simply move out of your way, but if you are spineless, gonna cry, and simply lack the self control not to give Bucket EXACTLY what he wants in this thread, you can turn around now.  The choice is your's.  YOU have the power.

Here's your chance people, I'm going to help you out.  You can read as far as this post and just click out of this thread.  You don't have to take the bait, you don't have to engage, and you don't have to make yourself dumber by trying to beat logic into him.

Now if you're here for the lulz, I'll simply move out of your way, but if you are spineless, gonna cry, and simply lack the self control not to give Bucket EXACTLY what he wants in this thread, you can turn around now.  The choice is your's.  YOU have the power.

Where's the popcorn?