UnevenEdge

new purchases thread

MEXobiologist

i got pokemon sun for my daughter today but the 3ds died and is charging now. boo.

my next big purchase maybe the latest ipod

NICE!

we always get the pokemon figurines and other shit in at work for supa cheap, my nieces (11 and almost 13) buy all the games n stuff so i usually just get them those things. bought them a couple new sets of the figurines for xmas and they were super pumped about it.

i have an old ass ipod, but i more or less just listen to spotify meow so i haven't even charged the darn thing in a year O_O

I didn't buy it for me, but I got this Nintendo Collectors Edition chess set for my girlfriend for Christmas, because she loves Nintendo and has never played Chess so I thought this was the perfect gift to get her into it.

i was so frickin close to buying that for my nephew.

solid purchase. the best things about those types of gifts is that they are unique to the individual but also interactive and something you can do together.

I totally agree and I can't wait for her to start kicking my ass in that game, at least I hope, I mean, I've only played her once and she picked things up quickly and didn't seem frustrated despite her early lead and eventual loss, so I'm hopeful.

I also got it almost solely because Luigi is Mario's queen and I laughed too hard in the store at it not to get it, lol.

I totally agree and I can't wait for her to start kicking my ass in that game, at least I hope, I mean, I've only played her once and she picked things up quickly and didn't seem frustrated despite her early lead and eventual loss, so I'm hopeful.

I also got it almost solely because Luigi is Mario's queen and I laughed too hard in the store at it not to get it, lol.

sounds like a smart cookie you got there  ;)

Um, I bought..nothing really.  I havent had money to buy shit lately lol

awww that sucks. i sort of have an abundance of gc monies to spend. i probs shouldn't have bought this shirt because i need a haircut and glasses quite badly.

you can help me spend my etsy money on some nerdy shit though. so far this is the only thing i've selected.

il_570xN.891302257_6tq3.jpg

awww that sucks. i sort of have an abundance of gc monies to spend. i probs shouldn't have bought this shirt because i need a haircut and glasses quite badly.

you can help me spend my etsy money on some nerdy shit though. so far this is the only thing i've selected.

il_570xN.891302257_6tq3.jpg

Those are great!  Its always nice to have money to can spend. 

Although I am so done with that franchise now.......

i'm in it fo lyfe.... i mean, there are some things i could do without.... a lot of things actually. however, STAR WARS!!!!! so yeah  :D

but i also don't take entertainment too damn seriously. so its sort of hard for me to be disenfranchised. though, i have to admit that if sergE ever dares to tell me that episodes I, II, III are the best of the best again, i might have to castrate him so that he can not spread such ideas through his progeny.

We bought a new microwave for the house.

Was going to buy something for the gf to wear (in the bedroom) for me because my b-day is soon, but she said no because she didn't like the color....she would only even be wearing it for like 2 minutes anyways, but whatever I gave up.

i'm in it fo lyfe.... i mean, there are some things i could do without.... a lot of things actually. however, STAR WARS!!!!! so yeah  :D

but i also don't take entertainment too damn seriously. so its sort of hard for me to be disenfranchised. though, i have to admit that if sergE ever dares to tell me that episodes I, II, III are the best of the best again, i might have to castrate him so that he can not spread such ideas through his progeny.

I think I might have to help you with that actually.  Im all about the original 3.  The Prequels were......just OK.  Really not into this whole reboot thing. 

There are some things Star Wars related that I would love to buy though, when I have money that is lol. 

We bought a new microwave for the house.

Was going to buy something for the gf to wear (in the bedroom) for me because my b-day is soon, but she said no because she didn't like the color....she would only even be wearing it for like 2 minutes anyways, but whatever I gave up.

i feel like dem sorta things are better off being decided upon and done for by your partner anyway. like it sort of makes it "womp woooomp" if your picking it out and asking for it to begin with.

Bought and had new seamless gutters installed on our house. They look great and work very well, happy about that. Also bought the recent 19 cd/dvd/bluray King Crimson On (and off) The Road box set. Amazing stuff! Some other stuff too, but those two made me the happiest. Happy Holidays.

We get it, you're done with Star Wars after the fifth time you've said it. How about changing it up for once and saying why(even though I'm pretty sure I know the reason you hate the reboots so much)?

I bought my first wireless keyboard and mouse, all Logitech, they came together, it was like a $60 combo from Walmart...

I feel silly having waited this long to make the switch. I remember when I was about 12, a friend had the first set of wireless stuff, and they ate batteries like crazy, they were laggy, so I figured they'd all remain that way.

I'm glad technology has prevailed.

I bought my first wireless keyboard and mouse, all Logitech, they came together, it was like a $60 combo from Walmart...

I feel silly having waited this long to make the switch. I remember when I was about 12, a friend had the first set of wireless stuff, and they ate batteries like crazy, they were laggy, so I figured they'd all remain that way.

I'm glad technology has prevailed.

they were laggy af. i threw a mouse into a wall once and just plugged in the old one.

you see those laser keyboards yet? they're weird.

Bought and had new seamless gutters installed on our house. They look great and work very well, happy about that. Also bought the recent 19 cd/dvd/bluray King Crimson On (and off) The Road box set. Amazing stuff! Some other stuff too, but those two made me the happiest. Happy Holidays.

NICE!

out of curiosity, how much did that boxset run? >.>

so much for amazon prime...2 day shipping my asshole...I'm still waiting for lupin' gift

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0182IZU4C/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

i had that happen to me recently with amazon.

also a sports team shop. can you answer me this.... why the fuck is nothing open on monday? its the second... not a holiday correct, why no mail and shit?

also, i'm not a batman fan really but that is a pretty damn cool.

its an observed holiday because the holiday falls on a Sunday....it's sucks I know but at least work for me will be easy on Monday...and I'm not a batman fan either but he is

thats fucking stupid. the holiday thing. i mean, i guess good for the folks that don't have to work n shit but i really don't see why this needs to be a thing.

Guest Zintar

NICE!

out of curiosity, how much did that boxset run? >.>

It cost me about $135. Totally worth it. I also have the other four boxes in the series... Larks Tongues in Aspic The Complete Recordings... STARLESS... The Road To Red... THRAK BOX.  My favs are the Starless and Road To Red sets. That 73/74 lineup were amazing, the improvisations are mind-blowing.

well, if you ever do find yourself starving, you can usually get free day olds from the bakeries when they are closed and doing baking for the next morning.

for full effectiveness, bring a child or preggo lady with you.

Pizza places also

Used to work at Little Caesar's

Made us toss them after a couple

Homeless or crazy guy maybe a little of both used to grab them from our trash

• 2 months later...