UnevenEdge

What do you think your best feature is?

Still Me

If we're talking physically, probably my nose. I like the size and shape.

Conversely to you, I definitely consider my eyebrows my worst physical feature, bar none. They're so thick.  S:

prune em...go get em waxed or threaded...get them shaped homie...you can't let that jem go to waste

thats cool...I can pop my jaw out of socket....which only adds to the theory that I'm an evil viperous bitch that can swallow a  man whole....

it just means i need to see the doctor...again. also another great feature, watch me piss away my check each month. takes a few days but it happens

i'm negative 1600 right now i think? i'm also not trying to turn this into a competition, i don't really care. ANOTHER GREAT FEATURE. i have this great ability to not care about things i should care about

shiiiiiit....you don't have to tell me but I have to ask...how much is an average check for you?

there's nothing special about my hair, except that it extremely thin and mostly straight, and when I was younger, I couldn't keep people's hands out of it from them wanting to play with it

but if you wanna see, this is when my hair was longer

awkward video is awkward...but you should do something fun with it...I colored mine every color in the rainbow

JAdXhel.jpg

awkward video is awkward...but you should do something fun with it...I colored mine every color in the rainbow

JAdXhel.jpg

video is meant to be awkward

and after those vids, I dyed my hair purple, till I got sick of it

I tried bleaching it out so I could do another colour, but the bleach fried my hair within inches of its life, so I got it cut to shoulderlength, and now I feel to lazy to dye it again/maintain coloured hair

How is it more than you get in a pay period yet your checks are less than that.

i have 1600 in debt. actually maybe slightly less than that because i think it's also counting a few days after my credit card cycle is over. i don't make 1600 in a pay period, so my checks are less than 1600.