UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

I'm glad the green team lost.  I like Genie but the rest of them

are dead to me.  Especially Shan.  I'll cheer when she's voted out.

I'm surprised Shan actually went through with her plan.  I thought she

was just trying to trick Genie.  I'm glad she saved Genie but I still don't like her.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 8:49 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm glad the green team lost.  I like Genie but the rest of them

are dead to me.  Especially Shan.  I'll cheer when she's voted out.

I'm surprised Shan actually went through with her plan.  I thought she

was just trying to trick Genie.  I'm glad she saved Genie but I still don't like her.

Spoiler

Yeah, Shan's getting on my last nerve, particularly with how she keeps humming that stupid song of hers. It's driving me nuts. I really liked JD, too, and how she tricked him into giving her his advantage and then stabbed him in the back.... wow. I'm impressed he took it as well as he did. If I were in his shoes I certainly wouldn't have.

I was laughing so hard during this episode though because of how the two guys on Luvu were trying so hard to throw the challenge, and yet their team still wound up getting immunity despite that. OMG That was just hysterical. That just shows how bad the other two teams are at challenges I guess. I thought before it was just Yase that was terrible, but Ua's shown they can really be just as bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Hide contents

Yeah, Shan's getting on my last nerve, particularly with how she keeps humming that stupid song of hers. It's driving me nuts. I really liked JD, too, and how she tricked him into giving her his advantage and then stabbed him in the back.... wow. I'm impressed he took it as well as he did. If I were in his shoes I certainly wouldn't have.

I was laughing so hard during this episode though because of how the two guys on Luvu were trying so hard to throw the challenge, and yet their team still wound up getting immunity despite that. OMG That was just hysterical. That just shows how bad the other two teams are at challenges I guess. I thought before it was just Yase that was terrible, but Ua's shown they can really be just as bad.

Spoiler

JD was cool.  Although he did want to get rid of Genie so I'm okay with him going.  Shan's the main one that I want to go.  The one I liked the most

was the guy voted out before JD.  I don't remember his name but I liked him a lot.  The way it's going now I think someone on the blue tribe has the

best chance to win since they'll probably have the majority once the tribes merge and then they'll vote out the people on the other tribes.

I'm hoping some people on the yellow tribe work together with the blue people.  I like the yellow tribe the most.  They're bad but not as bad as

the Ulong tribe who went down to only one member.  That tribe will always be "So Long' to me.

Edited by blueraven1999

Survivor

Spoiler

Fell behind a bit, but caught up now. Interesting twist letting Heather turn things around with the hourglass. Her and Heather look like they're going to be key in deciding how things will swing going forward. Seems like Ricard's still with Shan, but I definitely think he'll turn on her if the opportunity presents itself. Question is will he or anyone else sniff out the new alliance of four she seems to be in. If they all manage to get much further in the game it's gonna be hard to stop them.

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

I was hoping Naseer would be voted out.  He's a nice guy but Tiffany was my third favorite after

Evie and Xander.  I'd rather have him voted out especially if he's finding food for the people I don't like.

If I'm still watching, I'm going to cheer when Shan is voted out.  She's so annoying.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

The wicked witch is finally gone.  Shan was so annoying. I'm so glad she's gone and that Zander still has his idol.

Great blindslide.  That was great.  Ericka is pretty cool.  Before I thought I'd just be cheering for Zander

but now I'm cheering for Ericka as well.  As long as she doesn't vote against Zander.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 8:15 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

Reveal hidden contents

The wicked witch is finally gone.  Shan was so annoying. I'm so glad she's gone and that Zander still has his idol.

Great blindslide.  That was great.  Ericka is pretty cool.  Before I thought I'd just be cheering for Zander

but now I'm cheering for Ericka as well.  As long as she doesn't vote against Zander.

Spoiler

:) Yep, so glad I won't have to listen to that annoying little tune of hers anymore. Ironically her bond with Liana actually ended up being one of the key dominoes that led to her being taken out. If Liana hadn't told her that Deshawn was keeping her out of the loop about wanting to take out Ricard, Shan wouldn't have given Ricard the opportunity that I figured he would jump on if given the chance to turn them against one another and bring their alliance of four tumbling down. It's just one of the cardinal rules in Survivor I think that if you're going to spill somebody's secret, you better be sure it doesn't spill any further than the person you're spilling it to.

Now the game's broken wide open. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

I'm glad Liana was voted out.  I've thought she was kind of annoying ever since she

teamed up with Shan and seeing Shan's dejected face after Liana was voted out was great.

I just hope Ricard isn't voted out next episode.  I have a  bad feeling that if he is, Xander is next

on the chopping block and I like him more than anyone else there.

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

I really didn't think it would end like that.  Had a gut feeling that Ericka wouldn't

get many votes and I was totally wrong.  Thought Xander had it in the bag and that he would

get most of the votes.  I liked Ericka but Xander has been my favorite for most of the show

so I'm disappointed he lost.

2 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

Reveal hidden contents

I really didn't think it would end like that.  Had a gut feeling that Ericka wouldn't

get many votes and I was totally wrong.  Thought Xander had it in the bag and that he would

get most of the votes.  I liked Ericka but Xander has been my favorite for most of the show

so I'm disappointed he lost.

Spoiler

Yep, going into the finale tonight I was thinking Ricard and Xander both each had like a 45% shot at winning, and Erika and Heather each had like a 5% chance. Deshawn of course I felt had no chance whatsoever because of how many people on the jury he burned and betrayed. I'm not totally surprised Erika won, but I'm absolutely stunned Xander didn't even get a single vote. That's just nuts. He played like almost a perfect game strategically I thought, and usually that's what the juries in recent years have been rewarding. Ricard though honestly I think was the most deserving of winning the game because I think he made the biggest, most significant move in breaking up Shan's alliance. I was thinking if he made it to the end he would win for sure against anybody, but now I wonder a little seeing how strongly the jury went for Erika.

I liked Erika, too, but not really sure what they saw about her game that they were so impressed by still. She never really had to play from the bottom the whole game, so I felt she kind of floated through mostly thanks to nobody seeing her as a threat to win in the end, much like they said about Heather. The only time anyone was going to vote her out was when Ricard made his move to get out Shan, which in turn saved her back then. Kinda of funny actually, that probably the best move (well, more like a decision than a move really) she made was in choosing to get rid of him rather than Deshawn who she was upset with. Ah well, it was a pretty good season I think anyhow.

• Like 1