UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Jeopardy.

I don't have cable but my mom does so I watched it with her.

It was fun.  When I was a kid, I used to watch parts of Star Trek: Next Generation

with her and my dad and this week LeVar Burton is hosting Jeopardy.  I'm so happy to see him on tv again.

I signed the online petition about LeVar Burton hosting Jeopardy months ago. 

Edited by blueraven1999

Finished Picard season 1. It was okay. Production-wise, I thought it was great. Especially loved seeing the characters from past shows once more, and the acting was top-notch, but I was disappointed that kinda the crux of the story the season was built upon seemed pretty nonsensical and just overly contrived when it was finally revealed at the end.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead

Survivor season 41

Spoiler

Kind of forgot this started and to say something about it here. It had been a while, so had no idea it was coming back till right before the first episode aired last week. Like the twists so far. Less supplies equaling more pressure on the contestants is great, and making advantages musk riskier to acquire is making things much more interesting so far. Other than only big takeaway I've got is Yase seems pretty hopeless. Definitely one of the most inept tribes in recent memory. If they don't switch things up soon, they're toast.

The Ghost and Molly McGee 1  - 3

Too cute. Molly's voice reminds me a lot of Star Butterfly's. Surprised me when I saw it's a actually a different actress. I gotta say though, they made kind of a serious goof in the first episode. Somehow Molly and Scratch knew each other's names, even though they never gave them to one another. Whoops. Regardless, I'm still hooked.

45 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

The Ghost and Molly McGee 1  - 3

Too cute. Molly's voice reminds me a lot of Star Butterfly's. Surprised me when I saw it's a actually a different actress. I gotta say though, they made kind of a serious goof in the first episode. Somehow Molly and Scratch knew each other's names, even though they never gave them to one another. Whoops. Regardless, I'm still hooked.

Interestingly, Molly is voiced by Ashly Burch, who was in the Attack on Titan dub as Sasha Braus. She has since become union-only (which is how she's on a Disney cartoon to begin with), and therefore Sasha's voice had to be recast for Season 4.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Interesting. So she went from playing a character with an insatiable appetite to playing a character who's best friend happens to have an insatiable appetite. Some tropes you just can't get away from.

Sometimes ya gotta just admit that Ashly Burch is herself a character with an insatiable appetite.