UnevenEdge

I have reached the top!

inuyashaboy05

• 2 years later...
On 8/18/2017 at 10:45 PM, inuyashaboy05 said:

I finally did it....but i still can't share that yet.......not for another 2 weeks  :|

Wow.....totally forgot about this thread 😆

Well I am sure everyone wants an explanation.....here it is...

Two weeks after this post I started my new job as a News Reporter for iHeart Radio in one of their top 12 markets. Something that most radio personalities have to work years and multiple states in order to get to that spot...I did in just 10 years working in only one other place.

I couldn't have been prouder of my work. I interview big movers and shakers and even covered my first category 5 hurricane.

Not only did I Anchor news for their talk powerhouse WIOD, which is in market #11 of the top 12 nationwide....but I also got to anchor coverage in 6 other regions. It was amazing.

Some downsides though....I did have to cover the events following the shooting in Parkland High school...being it was in our backyard. That was very challenging on me. I also got very little sleep because I worked overnights and then worked all day with my special needs children.

Either way it all came to an end earlier this year due to budget cuts. Still was one hell of a ride.

In addition to that, I also was finally evaluated and diagnosed with high functioning Autism.  That should explain a lot of my actions both here and on ASMB. Whereas some thought I was dumb or a pervert, I was neither. I'm just different. I didnt know because my parents had never had me tested despite numerous requests by the school. They said medicine was a joke and I didnt need help....how wrong they are.

Now that I am no longer working in radio...I'm working on getting better help for my kids and myself and I'm working on an autism podcast that I hope to someday have syndicated on tall stations nationwide. I'm also starting to write my first book about the struggles I encountered all my life and how the diagnosis was missing all these years as was my understanding and the understanding of others who judged me unfairly.

So that's the scoop. Also my youngest son suffered a massive seizure and spend a week in a coma. He recovered (thank the Lord) and has been seizure free since thanks to his medicine but....we cannot go places without his emergency meds and a rescue plan in tack.

Also I used to do a lot of TV work with several powerboat races....that ended this year too. A new company came ik and screwed our organization out of our place were had been some 20 years so that was a bit depressing lol...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Inuyashaboy to the top, to the top!

Inuyashaboy to the top!

some other lyrics that make this song

sound like a college fight song

When girls want to flash you their thong

Let them know they're not wrong!

Inuyashaboy to the top, to the top!

Inuyasha boy to the top!

Also, sex.

• Confused 1