UnevenEdge

the microchipping has started

fuggnificent

But Fuggs, you really are illiterate.

no im not you obnoxious deplorable shit. if you knew one fucking thing youd realized my culture and region utilizes a different dialect from the rest of the country. what i speak and write is affected by what i hear everyday - its different from what youre used to you narrowminded racist piece of feces.

no im not you obnoxious deplorable shit. if you knew one fucking thing youd realized my culture and region utilizes a different dialect from the rest of the country. what i speak and write is affected by what i hear everyday - its different from what youre used to you narrowminded racist piece of feces.

Lol

Fuggs

<3

somebody doesn't know their scripture *grumbles*

Find me a mention of microchips in the Bible or any non-canonical writings (anywhere from Jubilees and Enoch to the Gospel of Judas and the Gospel of Thomas) and I'll give you a cookie.

Actually, I know almost nothing about microchips, but depending on how much information you could put on them, it might be a good idea; there have been times when I'd have given my eye teeth for a patient's diagnoses, medications, and allergies (and maybe a copy of their most recent EKG).

Y'all dumb, it says right here, in the bible,

"He who does not remain wary of the curse of microchips shall follow the path of Lucifer. That's Satan, by the way. Ye homie watch dem computer demons close, ya hear dawg?"

That's pretty racist.

Y'all dumb, it says right here, in the bible,

"He who does not remain wary of the curse of microchips shall follow the path of Lucifer. That's Satan, by the way. Ye homie watch dem computer demons close, ya hear dawg?"

don't know why for sure, but when i read this post, i automatically assumed it was fuggs that posted it. i was actually surprised she'd given up on the ruse so easily.