UnevenEdge

In the mean time, why not give Karma instead of likes?

Mix

The only problem with using "karma points" or whatever, I'm still curious as to what the intended use for that was

supposed to be..but anyway you can't track who gives you karma, and I always liked to see who actually hit the like

button on my posts, or atleast what post got me the like in the first place. That actually kinda lets you know what

other users might find funny or likeable.

The only problem with using "karma points" or whatever, I'm still curious as to what the intended use for that was

supposed to be..but anyway you can't track who gives you karma, and I always liked to see who actually hit the like

button on my posts, or atleast what post got me the like in the first place. That actually kinda lets you know what

other users might find funny or likeable.

good points all around, but remember that this is a temporary solution to people's lab monkey-esque need to press a button when they like something...

:|

your tusk avatar terrifies me....no karma for you

It's from that great scene at the end where he's living in that shitty walrus exhibit and looks up to see he was just fed a fish by his old gf who's standing there with fat Haley Joel Osment and realizes he wasn't always a walrus and makes an inhuman crying sound