UnevenEdge

I am tired of being cold

Rogue_Alphonse

PANSIES.  ALL OF YOU.

60 is super-warm short sleeve weather for me.  Sometimes even 50.  Buncha southies.

*used to be a weenie Southie*

Me too about the weather.  I wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt when it's in the 50's. 

Actually I wear a short sleeve shirt pretty much all year except for now.

It's -8 here right now.  Good night to have some hot chocolate.

It's 8 outside right now, I have a big ass Carhartt jacket I got as a safety award at work a couple years ago that punches cold in the face and keeps me warm. 

Granted it feels like one of those Lead vests they make you wear when you get X-rays, but it gets the job done. 

I think my bubble would be like - hm 50s/60s. 

My perfect region would be 20-80 range.  I'm good with cold, but teens gets a little bitey.  and about 75 I start to think it's getting too hot.

As they always do. 

Yesterday's Packers vs Bears game was supposed to have wind chills as low as -35F, but the temp wimped out.  Still it was cold enough to push the 12/23/1999 game I was at to the 7th coldest (Tampa at Bears).  10F without the wind chill - all the scoring was at our endzone.  I learned that the hot chocolate they were selling was actually molten lava & severely burned my tongue.

I think my bubble would be like - hm 50s/60s. 

My perfect region would be 20-80 range.  I'm good with cold, but teens gets a little bitey.  and about 75 I start to think it's getting too hot.

I have been out on the boat with absolutely no wind or clouds, and broke a little bit of a sweat thinking it was 90? until we got in the truck at the end of the day (like 4:00) and the dash said it was 108 outside xD I am built for the heat.

How much you willing to sell that bubble for?

If not sell, have you considered co habitation in return for monetary compensation?

Since this is all taking place in make believe land, why not just murder him and take his bubble  :-\...............whoops, hehe, mask slipped there for a bit.....I mean let a stinky fart loose in his bubble and claim it once he leaves for fresh air...

Since this is all taking place in make believe land, why not just murder him and take his bubble  :-\...............whoops, hehe, mask slipped there for a bit.....I mean let a stinky fart loose in his bubble and claim it once he leaves for fresh air...

I could always use more broccoli and garlic in my diet.

Thankfully I have the Fartolator 9000.1, which purifies all airborne flatulent at an instant.