UnevenEdge

RIP Chris Cornell

1pooh4u

We'll know soon. Let's get ready to exchange PayPals.

I'm gonna want my $5 and idc what Miku has to say about it.

Will you accept a blow job instead from one of my other lesser waifus? I don't think my mom is even giving me an allowance tomorrow since I didn't do my chores this week due to mental health issues.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you accept a blow job instead from one of my other lesser waifus? I don't think my mom is even giving me an allowance tomorrow since I didn't do my chores this week due to mental health issues.

Let's forget the bet and I'll just pay you $5 to never offer me a sex act from one of your surrogates again

Saw this late last night, but was too shocked to say anything.  I wasn't a Soundgarden fan, but they were ever present throughout my HS days so it's impossible to not have them a part of the sound track of my life.

I loved Soundgarden, Audioslave, Cornell had an amazing voice.

Saw this late last night, but was too shocked to say anything.  I wasn't a Soundgarden fan, but they were ever present throughout my HS days so it's impossible to not have them a part of the sound track of my life.

I feel the same way except with Fallout Boy and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

My high school music better then yourrrrrrrssddd

Yeah. Sad day

Was having trouble going to sleep last night

so I started scrolling through fb on my phone and I saw the news, made going to sleep even harder  :(

Reports are saying he was found on the floor of his hotel bathroom with a "band" around his neck.

Not sure if he committed suicide intentionally or did a David Caradine :(

I feel the same way except with Fallout Boy and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

My high school music better then yourrrrrrrssddd

Joking aside, I don't particularly find those acts as truly heinous as, some of the one hit wonders that filled in the gaps.  Still, there is no denying that Chris was more talented than his contemporaries and his work ranks up there with the best rock acts of all time.  All you need to know is that the name Chris Cornell meant something in the same way Kurt Cobain did when it comes to musical innovators.

I'm starting to wonder why I haven't heard from the Gallagher Brothers as of late....

Guest Zintar

Reports are saying he was found on the floor of his hotel bathroom with a "band" around his neck.

Not sure if he committed suicide intentionally or did a David Caradine :(

"The death of Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell has been ruled a suicide by the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office.

"The Medical Examiner has completed the autopsy on 52-year-old Chris Cornell, the Soundgarden musician who died last night in Detroit. The cause of death has been determined as hanging by suicide. A full autopsy report has not yet been completed. There is no additional information at this time."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/singer-chris-cornells-death-ruled-a-suicide/ar-BBBgSOR?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

When I went on Twitter this morning and saw Roger Ailes was dead, I was about to go all 'Yay!', but right underneath him was Chris Cornell's name, and then I was like 'FUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!'. Soundgarden got me through some bad years of finding out that my health issues were permanent(also multiple family deaths), especially this song:

"The death of Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell has been ruled a suicide by the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office.

"The Medical Examiner has completed the autopsy on 52-year-old Chris Cornell, the Soundgarden musician who died last night in Detroit. The cause of death has been determined as hanging by suicide. A full autopsy report has not yet been completed. There is no additional information at this time."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/singer-chris-cornells-death-ruled-a-suicide/ar-BBBgSOR?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

th?id=OIP.buKyp-clK1qBEJs2NA6N8wEsCj

Guest Zintar

When I went on Twitter this morning and saw Roger Ailes was dead, I was about to go all 'Yay!', but right underneath him was Chris Cornell's name, and then I was like 'FUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!'. Soundgarden got me through some bad years of finding out that my health issues were permanent(also multiple family deaths),

Music is powerful. I hope you are doing as well as you can be. Back during 2008 I had 3 family members die within months of each other. Spun my head out for quite some time.

Music was a huge help in dealing with my mind during that period. I know what you mean.

I don't think this was a kinky accident his encore song was a Zeppelin cover "In My Time of Dying"

Joking aside, I don't particularly find those acts as truly heinous as, some of the one hit wonders that filled in the gaps.  Still, there is no denying that Chris was more talented than his contemporaries and his work ranks up there with the best rock acts of all time.  All you need to know is that the name Chris Cornell meant something in the same way Kurt Cobain did when it comes to musical innovators.

I'm starting to wonder why I haven't heard from the Gallagher Brothers as of late....

They were in the news a few weeks ago, the headlines made me laugh.

One is on the new Gorillaz album, the other was shitting on them.

When I went on Twitter this morning and saw Roger Ailes was dead, I was about to go all 'Yay!', but right underneath him was Chris Cornell's name, and then I was like 'FUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!'. Soundgarden got me through some bad years of finding out that my health issues were permanent(also multiple family deaths), especially this song:

It's so stupid but I feel like I lost an old friend, I completely related to his lyrics, even if my take wasn't his intended take on a song....it's fucked up

I heard about both deaths in opposite order so Ailes dying felt like the scales were balanced again

His music also helped me through some very tough times. My thoughts and prayers are with his family as they deal with this terrible loss.

It's little solace, but at least we still have his music and the memories that music gave us.

I don't know, man. I'm just very deeply saddened by all this.

RIP, Chris.

Guest Zintar

I don't think this was a kinky accident his encore song was a Zeppelin cover "In My Time of Dying"

here is the last song from last nights show. the bit of Zeppelin starts at about the 6:35 mark.

Why are you creaming your jeans over Roger Ailes dying?

This is what's so disgusting about you liberal shitbags. You're weak little cowards who wouldn't dare throw a paper bag at your "mortal enemies", you all just hover around like starving vultures and relish when old age and the ravages of time catch up with the human condition and revel in the loss of human fucking life.

Go fucking play in traffic at night wearing non reflective clothing you spineless communist faggots.

His music also helped me through some very tough times. My thoughts and prayers are with his family as they deal with this terrible loss.

It's little solace, but at least we still have his music and the memories that music gave us.

I don't know, man. I'm just very deeply saddened by all this.

RIP, Chris.

His family must be very wtf just happened

dpail[/member] go accidentally another cock.....

Yeah no one was sad that a man that sexually harassed women is dead you jizzwad

Inb4 inevitable "RIP Bill Cosby :'(" thread splatters on here and you aren't ironically eating your words.

Inb4 inevitable "RIP Bill Cosby :'(" thread splatters on here and you aren't ironically eating your words.

I won't be RIPing Bill Cosby, I'll thank him for The Electric Company and Fat Albert but he can kiss my ass too ::]::

Damn, this sucks worse than a thousand times a thousand Zeni's.

He has a tremendous voice, it really is a shame that he is gone, and in such a tragic manner.

Me and my boyfriend are listening to Full on Kevin's Mom :D :'(

Well that sucks, always thought Soundgarden were the best and most underrated of the grunge era.

Chris had the closest thing to the Plant wail alternative rock will likely give us while a lot of other rock frontmen in the 90s sounded like they were singing with a goat being stabbed inside their throat to me.

Guest Zintar

Well that sucks, always thought Soundgarden were the best and most underrated of the grunge era.

Chris had the closest thing to the Plant wail alternative rock will likely give us while a lot of other rock frontmen in the 90s sounded like they were singing with a goat being stabbed inside their throat to me.

I pretty much agree. Soundgarden were a killer band and wrote a lot of great songs. The guitar playing was about the best coming from the Seattle bands.

Jerry from Alice in Chains was also pretty good on guitar. A lot of those cats were not. Sure, they could rock some riffs, but nothing really spectacular.

I was never a big fan of what was called "grunge" music, outside of a few bands, including Soundgarden. A great band. I thought it was a silly term, but Jonathan and Bruce at SubPop knew how to market shit. They are the ones responsible for that whole thing really.  Brilliant of them. There were bands all over the country at the time wearing flannel and playing crazy postpunk rock stuff. SST Records were the true trail-blazers! lol. That's a whole other discussion though.    Tad and Mudhoney were pretty badass. I saw and or played on bills with many of those bands and was/am semi-friendly

with a handful of folks still. Too bad about Chris. Ugh.

He had an awesome 4 octave range