UnevenEdge

RIP Chris Cornell

1pooh4u

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He died suddenly after a concert in Detroit.

I hate to say it then but... heroin.. strange you would think he would be with someone ya know? Strange. Heroin overdose byitself is never fatal if you get the proper narcan treatment in time.

You're a fuckin retard. Can we meet up so I can kick you in your dick.

Well it's a time of mourning right now, so I dunno maybe. You should be sadder about this. Also, if you kick me there and then kiss me, that's sexual assault. Believe me, I've gone through a lot of first date scenarios in my own head with the OKC belles.  <3

Well it's a time of mourning right now, so I dunno maybe. You should be sadder about this. Also, if you kick me there and then kiss me, that's sexual assault. Believe me, I've gone through a lot of first date scenarios in my own head with the OKC belles.  <3

If by kissing you mean punching your pretty BJ lips then ?

Probably an OD.

A lot of rockstars are liberal Dem degenerates and I'm sure a lot of them are self medicating with copious amounts of alcohol, opiates and benzodiazipines to try and numb themselves to the reality that their shitty narrative is falling apart right in front of them.

Expect more deaths like this in future.

Shit wouldn't be surprised if Kirk Hammett does something similar like crawl into a bottle of Vicodin and just wither away in there.

Of the professed liberal pussies he's one of the biggest and dumbest that I know of.

Probably an OD.

A lot of rockstars are liberal Dem degenerates and I'm sure a lot of them are self medicating with copious amounts of alcohol, opiates and benzodiazipines to try and numb themselves to the reality that their shitty narrative is falling apart right in front of them.

Expect more deaths like this in future.

Shit wouldn't be surprised if Kirk Hammett does something similar like crawl into a bottle of Vicodin and just wither away in there.

Of the professed liberal pussies he's one of the biggest and dumbest that I know of.

He didn't do drugs. During the grunge era he was literally the only artist known for not doing them.

As for your political opinions, shut up, that's why.

That's very sad, I enjoyed alot of Soundgarden and some Audioslave. He was just on some morning show a month ago playing an acoustic version of "Black Hole Sun". I wouldn't have thought he'd be gone this soon. He was one of the few 90's grunge vocalists I could say was a good singer.

Strange I thought he did as lots of artists do. Well we are gonna find out sooner or later.

**cue kudasai

Kudasai[/member]

**cue black dude pouring beer gif

Nope not Chris from early on he was known for not doing it

That's very sad, I enjoyed alot of Soundgarden and some Audioslave. He was just on some morning show a month ago playing an acoustic version of "Black Hole Sun". I wouldn't have thought he'd be gone this soon. He was one of the few 90's grunge vocalists I could say was a good singer.

I was all wtf when I heard the news. It's like 2017 doesn't want to be outdone by 2016 in the death department

I was just thinking, I bet Chris didn't OD. The reason is simply because he was around alot of people- they could have narcaned his ass back to life. Maybe it was just a freak medical condition as these things randomly and unfortunately happen.

I was just thinking, I bet Chris didn't OD. The reason is simply because he was around alot of people- they could have narcaned his ass back to life. Maybe it was just a freak medical condition as these things randomly and unfortunately happen.

Kudasai said reports out of Detroit are saying he had a rope around his neck

Kudasai said reports out of Detroit are saying he had a rope around his neck

Rumors. He was a strong and smart and creative dude- with no drug problem- what would be the reason for suicide?

I am going with random medical fatality. I'm putting 5 bucks down on the bet.

Rumors. He was a strong and smart and creative dude- with no drug problem- what would be the reason for suicide?

I am going with random medical fatality. I'm putting 5 bucks down on the bet.

I'll take that bet.

Smart creative people kill themselves all the time