UnevenEdge

I like wearing dresses

Bouvre

pockets in women's jeans are just for show, as you can barely fit a postage stamp in them

I wear hoodies all the time for the pockets in them

I wear light jackets for the same reason.

But yeah, women's pants have pockets, but they're really only good for hiding half a handful of applesauce.

They have dresses with pockets, they're just ugly.

I think the idea is to make you buy an expensive purse

It absolutely is, but purses are bleh.

I'd rather just have a backpack for the rest of my life

and look like a 60-year old community college student

when I hit the appropriate age.

Thank you. I like it too because it hides the inscribed words of the final prophecy

and that happens to poison my NB dating game.

Also when I don't shave I look like Christophe from Yuri on Ice.

It absolutely is, but purses are bleh.

I'd rather just have a backpack for the rest of my life

and look like a 60-year old community college student

when I hit the appropriate age.

I'm not a fan of the purse either....I don't get why people spend hundreds, sometimes thousands on them ::spin::

My girl has a dress with pockets and it the most awful looking thing in her closet......I think that's on purpose.  She has this monster of a purse but takes shit out of it for me to carry around so she can leave her purse in the car/at home. 

SHe keeps her phone in her boobs and just carries her wallet around in her hand but fills my pockets with shit she doesn't need, like lip gloss and keys (since I'm driving, why bring them)......I have a key to her crib, she can leave that shit at home.

My gorl has a dress with pockets and it the most awful looking thing in her closet......I think that's on purpose.  She has this monster of a purse but takes shit out of it for me to carry around so she can leave her purse in the car/at home. 

SHe keeps her phone in her boobs and just carries her wallet around in her hand but fills my pockets with shit she doesn't need, like lip gloss and keys (since I'm driving)......I have a key to her crib, she can leave that shit at home.

I think people that I know who have dresses with pockets, find out by surprise.

Perhaps this explains everybody else's experience of dresses with pockets looking so ugly:

these folks don't expect the nice ones to have pockets.

I have the same problem when I wear tunics, I have sown pockets into most of them but they aren't as accessible as pockets on pants. Especially when I wear armor over them. Still it is nice to not have to wear pants, as they can be restricting. I wish it was socially acceptable to wear tunics all the time, but the enjoyment I might get out of that would be ruined by the idiotic questions it would prompt.

WATCHU GOT IN THEM POCKETS ANYHOW?

Normally I have:

A bunch of cool metamorphic and igneous rocks

A Red Robin napkin signed by Captain Beefheart

Mandrake seeds

The password to the door for the secret kiln room at Boston University

Three pictures of Shiro from Voltron

Sand

And a kazoo filled with different sand and a pinch of flour

But with women's pants, I can only contain one rock and one Shiro picture,

given their priority.

I have the same problem when I wear tunics, I have sown pockets into most of them but they aren't as accessible as pockets on pants. Especially when I wear armor over them. Still it is nice to not have to wear pants, as they can be restricting. I wish it was socially acceptable to wear tunics all the time, but the enjoyment I might get out of that would be ruined by the idiotic questions it would prompt.

This sounds awesome. :o

Do you have pics?