UnevenEdge

Guess all the babblers left

fuggnificent

I'm still here just wandering the land aimlessly. After finally slaying Gemini Shamrock once and for all I am at peace and patiently await a quiet death, knowing my work here is done.

I really wanted to post in his last thread ever but it got taken down too soon.

And you won't survive without a constant stream of desperate white trash dicks to eat.

that's supposed to be an insult? yes i will continue banging hot white guys...thank you very much.

you just mad cuz the possibility of you get any outside your race is next to zilch

that's supposed to be an insult? yes i will continue banging hot white guys...thank you very much.

you just mad cuz the possibility of you get any outside your race is next to zilch

Desperate white trash.

You can't live without the bottom of the barrel, can't find any other pussy cheap enough-tier cock.

My fwb isn't the same race as me. Not completely, at least. :|

Desperate white trash.

You can't live without the bottom of the barrel, can't find any other pussy cheap enough-tier cock.

My fwb isn't the same race as me. Not completely, at least. :|

I don't know why you have to insult every guy ive ever slept with. Esp when its apparent you can only get emotionally damaged girls to use you.

I don't know why you have to insult every guy ive ever slept with. Esp when its apparent you can only get emotionally damaged girls to use you.

Because they're consistently awful. Bang someone not terrible and I'll be less insulting.

How is she emotionally damaged? Or using me? You don't know anything about her, so I'm willing to bet this is some dumb bullshit you just made up.

Because they're consistently awful. Bang someone not terrible and I'll be less insulting.

How is she emotionally damaged? Or using me? You don't know anything about her, so I'm willing to bet this is some dumb bullshit you just made up.

But you're assuming you know something about my men. Hypocritical much?

This will contradict my victory lap but he's made a lot of last ever threads, you may get another chance.

But I like to think it's finally over.

Yeah. no bashing on someone who lost a family member. It didn't get taken down. When a thread is locked, it goes to the bottom of the list.