UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

On 3/11/2021 at 8:03 PM, DragonSinger said:

Saturday like say 2 in the afternoon might be my best guess. I missed all of @jackiemarie90's invites because my ass is actually getting work done for once. 

Getting work done is good! I think I can be annoying with the random raid invites but it doesn't bother me if people ignore them. I just send them when I enter the raids and it's gonna be a good chance for others to catch a legendary. XD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

hey if you plan on playin during the community day tomorrow we could just agree to pop our lucky eggs around the same time

😔 Of course I only see this after I get home. Missed Pooh's invite by like 3 minutes the other day too. At least I got one shiny Snivy today.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I didn't even notice. I was all like, "FUCK YOU, TIMER!"

I literally shouted “had one of those people stayed”. 😆
I was so glad another group got together cuz the thought of you possibly burning a pass was killing me. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I didn't have any remote passes to do your raids but I tried to invite you when I could. Problem was the raids all filled up super fast, and then it started raining so it was harder to send out invites timely because the screen was wet.

No worries homie! I hope you got some great pokemon!! Does anyone know if they are doing another raid day like this?

6 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Yesterday was fun. I was only able to do a raid with @1pooh4u before my remote passes were gone. I actually got to go to a place yesterday where there were a bunch of gyms, but it was my first time seeing them full. Didn't realize the past weekend was such a big event.

I had fun too it was a long time since I saw raid lobbies so packed.  Thank you for helping me when you were able. I definitely appreciate it. 😊 I get so happy when my invites show up. I’m like “ooo ooo ooo I know that person *waves at phone* hiiii!”😆

• Like 1

Got it yesterday on my first raid. I couldn’t believe it 😮. Kinda noticing that if I send out max number of invites in raids, not sure if it matters how many show, my shiny raid luck increases. Anyone else noticing a connection between invites and shiny?

3A15BB36-14BD-4073-85F5-40CF2A6DCB88.png

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 8:04 AM, 1pooh4u said:

I had fun too it was a long time since I saw raid lobbies so packed.  Thank you for helping me when you were able. I definitely appreciate it. 😊 I get so happy when my invites show up. I’m like “ooo ooo ooo I know that person *waves at phone* hiiii!”😆

Playing with you guys is fun and feels like actually getting to participate despite living in a rural area, so right back atcha. I could have smacked my face when I grabbed your invite and then realized I was still out of remote passes. Then I was like maybe I can buy one. *Looks at item and Pokémon bags stuffed to the gills* 😭 I want to plaaaayyyyyy! 

Can’t report on raid invites because I’ll pass by Pokestops, but the gyms are at the edge of busy roads over here.

• Like 1